My Sniper/AWP Thread =D - Page 7 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma crossing, next 20 threads
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: So, after readin the post, do you like my 'belief' on what would be a good 'balance'?
I've read the post & mostly Agree with the statements 21 53.85%
I've read the post, but dont really agree 10 25.64%
I've read the post, but not sure on where to stand 8 20.51%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-01-22, 10:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #91
Sputty
Banned

Thanks Hamma....*sniffle*..I never thought I'd see this day...Whhaaaaaa
Old 2003-01-24, 05:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #92
TheSHiFT
Staff Sergeant

No, he's feared for his weapon. Any monkey can point and shoot and kill someone if it nicks their toe. AWP users, which you obviously are, like to glorify themselves and preach their skill, but they're really not skilled at all. "A good AWP'er can shorten the reload time to .5 seconds", you said. Oh, a good one? Wow, there I was thinking that it was actually "anyone who knows where the Last Weapon key is bound to on their keyboard". Silly me. I guess I'm not l33t enough to understand the tremendously difficult weapon like the AWP.
hate to tell u buddy, but ask anyone cal+, and theyll tell u its balanced, and if u want to talk about monkeys, go in a pub and see how many of them spray, get kills, and think there good. Yes, i use awp, but im to slow with it to beat out a really good awper. I mainly use m4/ak, but ppl who say it is imblanced, really do suck at the game (they also say its a "point and shoot/click"). oh and leg shots dont kill
Old 2003-01-27, 02:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #93
Sputty
Banned

Warborn is right. Not all AWPers are bad like that but most are. I don't think CS hasn't any huge open areas to really need a sniper anyway. Also, sprayers in any game with the aiming system like CS or BF1942 always get destroyed.
Old 2003-01-27, 04:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #94
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Originally posted by TheSHiFT
hate to tell u buddy, but ask anyone cal+, and theyll tell u its balanced, and if u want to talk about monkeys, go in a pub and see how many of them spray, get kills, and think there good. Yes, i use awp, but im to slow with it to beat out a really good awper. I mainly use m4/ak, but ppl who say it is imblanced, really do suck at the game (they also say its a "point and shoot/click"). oh and leg shots dont kill
It's not imbalanced because that's how they like it. It's just like crack users not really caring about what the crack does to them anymore. They've found their recreation, and the rest is just politics. So let me put it another way: The AW/M is the simplest weapon in CS to get kills with, bar none. There is no other weapon which, in the hands of even a new player, can get them as many kills.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion