The Rodger Young recruiting on Connery! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Still can't find the bathrooms at Gunuku...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2013-12-13, 11:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Arcturus
Private

The Rodger Young recruiting on Connery!

Hello all!

The Rodger Young is a small outfit (75-100 members), made to be be an outfit where people can learn and have fun. We are fairly laid back, but still encourage tactics and teamwork. We do not have a minimum Battle Rank, and will help new players learn the basics of the game.

In addition, we are one of the few outfits that does not require a microphone. Although we would prefer that our members have some sort of headphones / speakers, a microphone is not required.

Rules:
1. Don't be a jerk (it's more fun this way)
2. Follow the leader's orders! (So we can all have fun and get more done)

Leader:
Arcturus314

So does this sound like a fun outfit to join? Please send me a message in game or (preferably) post below with your username. I'll send you in invite when I see you in game.

Old 2013-12-15, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
TheSinHarvester
Private

Re: The Rodger Young recruiting on Connery!

Hey, very new to PS2 and am looking for an outfit that could show me the ropes. I have a mic and my account name is TheSinHarvester. Just add an x at the end for my in game name. Currently using Vanu, but am willing to change empires.
Old 2013-12-16, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Arcturus
Private

Hi thesinharvester, we would be glad to accept you into the outfit. However, I could not find thesinharvesterx as a planetside 2 character name. I did find SinHarvester though. Is this your in game character ?
Old 2013-12-27, 08:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
nictheman
Private

Hey there I have had PL2 for about 2 days now and am loving it. I'm looking for an outfit that is highly organized but will still tolerate me as I try to get the hang of the gameplay. I was searching through and your outfit seems like the best for what I'm looking for. I play as a heavy most of the time but I try to be flexible with my class. My IGN is nictheman124 on the Connery server and of course I'm a Vanu. I'm trying to learn air as well so I can take out enemy air support because that's what lost us quartz ridge camp yesterday. Hope you'll take me.
Old 2013-12-28, 12:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Arcturus
Private

Sure nictheman, just contact me (Arcturus314) in game. We aren't exactly the most organised outfit in the game, but would be happy to get you up to speed.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty