Who's The Best? - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Get Down!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-08-01, 07:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #61
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Who's The Best?

I remember him.

Old 2012-08-06, 01:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
TheFallOfBecaus
Private

Jadoo was p awesome although not at everything.

Cannot get the dude to resub

Schnecke was a genuinely excellent player. He was very, very good with almost every weapon.
Old 2012-08-07, 01:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
DarkSkyes
Corporal

All Around Player: Irishgunner
Old 2012-08-07, 11:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #64
ubermenchen
Private

I will choose no one from tr to bias my picks nor will i pick ppl i think were suspect of hacks or exploits or other bullcrap

Pilot - fayez (excellent a2a and ground attack )
lancer - lysette-k, eyeclopsette ( dont miss straffing them or your dead)
bomber- ozziking, six2one
max - galse ( all that time in a max made him the best at it )
cloaker - armordeth, deviousx ( little devils )
sniper - fatalelement ( trashtalker with good positioning and aim )
mines - galactichighlander ( the guy is gone 5+ years and still he has more kills on me then anyone else )
hardest to kill - rafethe2nd ( his reaver could survive by a hair )
best cn player - windhongbaocn ( solid player )
grunt - felipededon ( very tough kill in his prime )
best connection - 12mm ( weather he was plugged right into the server or not, he was scary fast )
lightning - iceviper ( good max/grunt player as well )

some other solid players that may not be the best at any one thing but were damn good : razor851 , kazzo, mystic, cleverdonut, tyzal, noyjitat, mirrorboy.

Interesting fact - azk and I were top of our empires and servers kill boards. When the servers merged his first kill on me was with the flail and my first kill on him was with the mcg.
Old 2012-08-07, 01:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
hofbold
Private

nice, I actually remember some of the names
Old 2012-08-08, 07:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
alienmoose
Corporal

Best lamer - ubermenchen by a landslide.
Old 2012-08-11, 02:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #67
ubermenchen
Private

why do you got to be like that ?
Old 2012-08-11, 05:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #68
Pella
Captain

This topic is called who's the best. 95% of these players you listed are terrible.
Old 2012-08-11, 09:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #69
ubermenchen
Private

ok if your going to list ppl here , try and keep your emotions out of it. Naming a friend, outfitmate ,countryman or servermate degenerates this into a popularity contest.
Old 2012-08-11, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #70
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by ubermenchen View Post
ok if your going to list ppl here , try and keep your emotions out of it. Naming a friend, outfitmate ,countryman or servermate degenerates this into a popularity contest.
Ok.

Best Flail player - ubermenchen

Happy ?
Old 2012-08-11, 02:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
Eyeklops
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by ubermenchen View Post
lancer - eyeclopsette
This must be a joke. I was horrible with the lancer, lol. I have to agree with Goku, you were the best at f(l)ailing.
Old 2012-08-15, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
korpisoturi
Private

i wonder how many players in the history planetside who other players see as better than average/really good are actually hackers? in those list what ppl have put here are some cheaters who have been banned YES I SAY IT CHEATERS get over it , and ppl who just exploit net code to be "leet" in adadad duel

some players like to throw some names from the past from the "golden age" of PS when grass was greener and there was old oshur and those evil BFRS wasnt there and so on and so on and..... REALITY is that in first 1-2 years all servers was full of ppl lots of poplocks= MASSIVE spam on bases where fight was, but no cheaters thou.

korpisoturi NC/mercenarys/werner/gemini. if you ever been playing either werner or in gemini i am pretty sure i have killed youor i have played with you. ( waitng for wawes of scatter/spawncamping related slurs). long time cheaters OR outfits who "harbour" these fxxxxs dont bother to answer cos ALL players who have played atleast 7-9years (me included) know who you are.

i hope we see these "godlike" adadwarpers with "all seeing eye" abilitys in PS2 with same name what they use in PS1 and we will see how they "skills" melt away............ untill new set of set of cheats is in the "market ??????.
Old 2012-08-15, 05:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
Effective
First Lieutenant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by korpisoturi View Post
i wonder how many players in the history planetside who other players see as better than average/really good are actually hackers? in those list what ppl have put here are some cheaters who have been banned YES I SAY IT CHEATERS get over it , and ppl who just exploit net code to be "leet" in adadad duel

some players like to throw some names from the past from the "golden age" of PS when grass was greener and there was old oshur and those evil BFRS wasnt there and so on and so on and..... REALITY is that in first 1-2 years all servers was full of ppl lots of poplocks= MASSIVE spam on bases where fight was, but no cheaters thou.

korpisoturi NC/mercenarys/werner/gemini. if you ever been playing either werner or in gemini i am pretty sure i have killed youor i have played with you. ( waitng for wawes of scatter/spawncamping related slurs). long time cheaters OR outfits who "harbour" these fxxxxs dont bother to answer cos ALL players who have played atleast 7-9years (me included) know who you are.

i hope we see these "godlike" adadwarpers with "all seeing eye" abilitys in PS2 with same name what they use in PS1 and we will see how they "skills" melt away............ untill new set of set of cheats is in the "market ??????.
Adorable

My Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/effectivex
Old 2012-08-18, 12:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
Pella
Captain

A fine example of a terrible player.
Old 2012-08-18, 01:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #75
IronMole
Sergeant Major

Someone needs an hug!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion