Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Advertisements

Old 2012-05-27, 12:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

9Chat Planetside 2 Podcasts

So, we’ve been recording podcasts for the past few weeks. They’re called 9Chat. They deal mostly with Planetside2 but they often take a sideways segue talking about all sorts of other games and topics as there's precious little game to talk about as of yet. Actually, a LOT of what we talk about is starting to be posts you make here on the PSU forums as they're a great basis for discussions.

If you play planetside and like to promote your outfit, have a decent sense of humor and a tendency to talk too much, we’d like to get you on the show. If you think a PS2 Podcast is a stupid idea, hell I’d love to get you on just so you could yell at us and we could fight about it for a half hour, that might be fun as well.

here's the current listing of podcast available...

Episode 2: Autistic Tiger (5/10/12)

(KP / Takken / Sar Eve)
we talk about the Shadows, the irreverent miscreant infiltrator sub squadron of the sentinels and reminisce about the old days of PS1. Also make fun of Saracen Eve

Episode 3: Beta Boba Bet (5/11/12)

(KP / Miztress Nemisis / Sar Eve)
Miz and Sar have a huge hissy fight about the rules for betting on when the beta for PS2 will arrive.... also Kidd drinks a rather hot cup of tea. It's a nail biter.

Episode 4: Bleh (5/12/12)

(KP / Miztress Nemisis / Nygma / Kipjer)
KipJer, the eldest son of KP sits in and offers up ... the tale of the time he threatened to kill his father... good times. The father/son dynamic is felt throughout the opening of this podcast between KP and KPjr. Also Nygma and Miz talk a whole bunch.

Episode 5: Who Ya Gonna Call? (5/13/12)

(KP / Argg / Nygma / Kipjer)
We talk Tanks in PS2 with Argg, also where the Sentinels we came from and where we're going. Also a Mystery needs solving. And Miz chimes in at the end and offers to lock children in her basement... no really!

Episode 6: Lasher Raped My Family (5/15/12)

(KP / Kujo / Gaff )
What happens when you get Kujo and Gaff talking about games? Oh it's serious people, so much so that we've got our first official two parter. Recorded on the day Diablo III came out so you know how happy they both must be... you think? If they could actually play it... oh, it was not pretty.

Episode 7: You Are Darth Revan (5/16/12)

(KP / Kujo / Gaff )
What's that you say? Not enough pure GAME information for ya? Well this one should shut you up for a while. Gaff & Kujo tear apart nearly a dozen different games in this part two of their chat-a-thon we recorded while Diablo servers were down. So you know we had some time on our hands.

Episode 8: 9 Questions +1 (5/29/12)

(KP / Miz / Nygma / Argg / SaracenEve / Jamezz )
Our largest recording to date. We took a questionnaire that i posted over in the PSU forums and began to work our way through it talking about games we loved, hated, and everything in between. And there were several opinions on each one. It became apparent VERY early on that this would end up being a two parter....

Episode 9: That High Pitched Whine (5/29/12)

(KP / Miz / Nygma / Argg / SaracenEve / Jamezz)
The slaughter continues. We continue with our Q & A session and tear apart some of the biggest games of the last 10 years and introduce you to our special guest who is trying to help the Vanu solidify their forces into one massive throbbing alien cucumber of death.. or something like that...

kp

here's a link to our questionnaire over in the PSU Lounge.[/CENTER]

kiddpark

Last edited by KiddParK; 2012-06-04 at 01:43 PM.
Old 2012-05-28, 11:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Dale
Private

Re: 9Chat Planetside 2 Podcasts

Are we supposed to register on the site or should the download link be available to the public?

Just wondering since at the moment it is restricted.
Old 2012-05-28, 08:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

that was my bad, i had that set to user only. It's open now.

Thanks for letting me know

kp
Old 2012-05-29, 04:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Dale
Private

Yea no problem! Looking forward to check them out!
Old 2012-05-30, 11:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

episodes 8 and 9 are up for download

http://sents.enjin.com/forum/m/48269...chat-downloads
Old 2012-06-13, 06:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
DaPope
Private

The podcasts continue to get better and better. It was great listening to the last episode where your guest talked about different games they have played throughout the years. It brought back some memories and also a few games I've never heard of that I might have to give a try while we wait for Beta.
Old 2012-06-20, 08:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
DaPope
Private

Some new 'casts have been added, check 'em out!
Old 2012-10-23, 12:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

We're BACK baby... and with a new cast from SOE Live....

http://files.enjin.com/170360/podcas...henanigans.mp3

Here's our man Inviso giving you a behind the scenes tour of Vegas with Toxin Raiders.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Advertisements