Loyalty promotion not granted to recent customers? - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Guys, I left my gun in the Galaxy again...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-05-07, 04:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #46
Gatekeeper
Sergeant Major

Re: Loyalty promotion not granted to recent customers?

Personally I think it's pretty questionable giving freebies to some paying customers but not others, on a fairly arbitrary basis - especially when it's the more recent customers who lose out.

But worse than that is the fact that the PS2 launcher has a news item announcing the freebies, which when you click on it says something along the lines of "your account has been granted the following items" and then talks about the camos and the free sub time. It doesn't make it clear that actually this promo is conditional, but gives the impression that everyone gets it.

Having people puzzle over this, wonder why they haven't got stuff, and then finally find somewhere in the small-print (or somewhere on a forum) that they didn't qualify for whatever reason doesn't really give the best impression.

Honestly, if this is a promo to bring back players who've quit - why the hell is it being advertised in the launcher at all? Surely it'd make more sense to just send targeted emails to people who *do* qualify?

Old 2013-05-14, 06:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
Hypergrip
Private

Originally Posted by Brollywood View Post
Just a note in the Pro7 accounts - there was a hitch there, the actual plan is to have Pro7 accounts granted the items using the same criteria as SOE accounts. The current discrepancy here was not deliberate. I'm hoping to have the accounts that should have the items granted (but who have as yet not received them) within the next few days.
A week later... has there been any progress? If so, I'm still missing out for some reason. But maybe I just can see through the requirements.
I have an EU/Pro7 Account.
I have not been a subscriber
I have been buying and spending SevenCash over the course of the last few months on my NC character.

While not as much of a catastrophy as the cert grant a while ago, this "loyalty" stuff is executed (and planned) poorly. The criteria seem random at best, it's not really clear who you are rewarding and for what, leaving a lot of people puzzled and some angry...

sad.
Old 2013-05-14, 12:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Neurotoxin
First Lieutenant

Way too many limitations and too much legalese to this event. With all the details and disclaimers, I don't feel all the information was presented clearly in the original post.
Old 2013-05-19, 01:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
chocolateman
Private

Just a note in the Pro7 accounts - there was a hitch there, the actual plan is to have Pro7 accounts granted the items using the same criteria as SOE accounts. The current discrepancy here was not deliberate. I'm hoping to have the accounts that should have the items granted (but who have as yet not received them) within the next few days.
i was told that i am going to get the loyalty bundle but was not given a ETA, was i told this just to shut me up?

Support Team
Staff
Posted on: 09 May 2013 01:43:41
Greetings,

Thank you for your reply.

The promotion bundle and upgrades will be delivered to your account as soon as possible. Unfortunately there is no ETA I can give you for when the bundle will be added to your account.

Regards,

William
Support Team

ProSiebenSat.1 Games GmbH
A company of ProSiebenSat.1 Media AG

Medienallee 19
D-85774 Unterföhring

Executive Board: Tung Nguyen-Khac (Chief Executive Officer)
Markus Büchtmann, Andreas Heyden
Company Residence: Unterföhring
HRB 119657 AG Munich
VAT number DE 182196509
TAX no. 9143/122/60981
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2013-05-25, 04:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
Brollywood
PlanetSide 2
EU Prod. Manager

Hypergrip, chocolateman: we pulled out all the eligible players and granted them the loyal solider camos so you should both have received the items now. Just let me know if this isn't the case!
Old 2013-05-25, 04:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
Hypergrip
Private

Hypergrip, chocolateman: we pulled out all the eligible players and granted them the loyal solider camos so you should both have received the items now. Just let me know if this isn't the case!
It unlocked for me, thanks.
Old 2013-05-28, 05:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
evilgreenie
Private

Any news on the free membership? The camo is kinda meh, but access to the membership depot deals and queue priority for alerts would be good - particularly since some of my outfit got the full camo/membership loyalty deal straight-off without having to raise tickets and beg...
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion