Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion - Page 11 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where HART's can't be broken
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2003-06-19, 05:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #151
dipietro
Corporal

serpus came here,
I didnt go get him

infact, HE CAN STILL POST OVER THERE
i dont see why he's even here starting trouble.

he knows what hes doing.
Old 2003-06-19, 05:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #152
SERPUS
Sergeant

Goodnight, I'm going to bed for real this time. I have a staff meeting in the morning to decide which of my lame employees I'm going to fire.
Old 2003-06-19, 05:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #153
dipietro
Corporal

thought so,
goto bed kid,

im so bothered by you right now,

i can honestly say you are truly a person who feeds off being responsible for bothering others

good night
Old 2003-06-19, 05:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #154
bizzarot
Private

well, your original post wants this thread over there.. It's all good.. I came here to read this post and all i did notice you type was SERPUS THIS, SOE THAT, SERPUS THIS, SOE THAT.. Now I don't see why someone wouldn't come to a thread that continued trashing them.. seems like he came here to talk things out with you, somewhat in aserpus manner.. You guys even made up for a bit there.. anyway, my advice is let it go and work on the ban issue, threatening eachother with a real life fight is one of the most idiotic things i have ever heard.. Listen to yourselves..
Old 2003-06-19, 05:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #155
dipietro
Corporal

no one is threatening,
he brought it up first,
look

Im sorry if any of you had to read any of this
i get ignorant at night
and then when I think someone lives within a short drive is threatening me, I get jumpy,
im sorry

BUT, I must say, I did not come here to insult serpus some more
if that seems my intent, I truly regret that, for it was not.

it was only to possibly bring this point up back at the boards, and ask WHY was I banned, simply for disgreeing with an admin in the off topic forums, FROM THE GAME?
Thats all I wanna know

and NO, there wasn nothing else that happened
I was banned before I ever had a chance to ever send an email
I made sure I couldnt playthe game, before I even bothered calling and leaving a message,
but once I realized I was banned form the game, I decided enough was enough
there is some serious differential treatment going on in those forums
I want it addressed,
as a customer, I want this done.
if it took me getting banned to prove it, fine.
just proves my point even more

but as a customer, they must listen to me complaints,
about the service, the policies, the customer relations, and whatever else I can propose in the form of a legitimate grief with SOE.

later all

good night
Old 2003-06-19, 05:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #156
dipietro
Corporal

duke, I just read all that you posted
sorry if I said something to offend you
I'd bet money it was meant for serpus though, lol

anyways, thanks for throwin a decent word in for me

i know im an ass
and probably deserving of never being allowed to post again

BUT TAKING AWAY MY PLAYING PRIVELAGES FOR NOT LISTENING TO AN ADMIN IN AN OFF TOPIC FORUM?

when my ingame play was flawless, I never griefed, or exploited, and always played in squads and teams
anyone who has played with ralpher on emerlad or markov knows when they're in my group, we use voice whenever possible
we coordinate
we have fun

yet im banned from playing, because of a disagreement with an admin in an offtipic forum, about a disagreeable person =(
Old 2003-06-19, 06:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #157
Sputty
Banned

Dipietro, spamming is wrong. That's all you've done here. Surprisingly, even with this thread Serpus was very civil so nmo need to just flame him. BTW, if you say that you werent spamming continually double, triple or even quadruple posting, is spamming. Also, you just continually said the same thing over and over, although you occasionally just flamed.
Old 2003-06-19, 06:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #158
Sputty
Banned

Goddamnit..stupid fucking piece of useless shit internet connections. Anyway, oops.
Old 2003-06-19, 07:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #159
sniper4evr26
Corporal

man, that really sux. they are just taking your money every month and you cant do anything about it? screw frickin customer service, there not gonna help u any more than SOE, you should take this to the courts(or then again, maybe not, just a thought.)
Old 2003-06-19, 07:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #160
xisko
Private

they cant get money to u for a game u cant play... go to courts guy. is all u can do. u really dont need think about u was post in forums. U need to think u pay for no play... is the important thing. In this point i agree with u.
Old 2003-06-19, 08:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #161
beavis88
Sergeant

Call your credit card company, explain that SOE won't let you cancel your account, and contest the charges. The consumer has about 100x the power of the retailer when it comes to shit like this.
Old 2003-06-19, 08:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #162
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

dipietro

Quit bumping your own lame thread.

You got exactly what you deserved. I read your bullshit yesterday before you drug your crap over here.

Regardless of what Serpus does or how it annoys you, he does it in the right arenas, while you seems to be an over emotional child who can't control themself.

*edit* - Next time read what you sign before you go around taunting and tempting a member of Sony payroll.

Both of you.

Here at PSU we have PM function. USE IT. No one gives a shit about your petty arguements, and much less wants to read about it.

Spamming will get you banned. Keep your spam to the lounge.

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum

Last edited by Navaron; 2003-06-19 at 08:46 AM.
Old 2003-06-19, 08:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #163
ElianG0nzales
Private

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH!!!!!./

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!./.

SIPROS GAWT YEW GUUD!!!!!1 HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA
DIPPETER YEW SOWN LYKE MUSH HED. STAWP BEEING SO STEWPED!!./

I MEEN HELLLLLOOOOOOO???? SIPROS OWNDED YEW!!!!
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2003-06-19, 08:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #164
BrileyPS
PlanetSide Artist

Well this has been a interesting read...although I didn't take time out of my month to read the whole thread Dipietro, I will talk to Spork sometime today to see what's up in your case, and why it was taken to this measure of you getting banned from game. Even though I agree that you should have been banned from the boards, along with Serpus...since both of you in my opinion flammed on the official boards. But might I give you one, slightly small piece of advice....even if you feel wronged, you do not go into a discussion with threatening legal action. That does, instantly kill any further possibility of smoothing out the situation, and only brings it to another level. I am just a artist on Planetside, and will just look into this to see how it got to where it is..so don't expect anything, if I can help I will. But everyone, it is not your job to shut down flamers, all you do is add to the flame (hence the name) , and if you don't honestly like someone, or the particular thread that they started, then you have the power to move on, ignore it..and just play the game. Talk to you guy's in game...or if your on the wrong team, I won't be talking Later.
Old 2003-06-19, 09:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #165
Pilgrim
Contributor
First Lieutenant

It has the grace and elligence of tennis...

sigh
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion