S.A.S - NC's Finest [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Arnold Schwarzenegger for Admin!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2011-07-20, 09:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
S.A.S - NC's Finest [NA]

S.A.S is an outfit on the NC that is currently comprised of about sixty or so players. We do everything. We can roll armor, drop from phantasms, galaxies or mossies whenever the situation suits us to do each. We work as a team first and foremost. We enjoy taking on odds decidedly not in our favor and trying to come out on top as best we can. We win and lose as a single team.

What we look for:

Mature players: We all have lives and responsibilities elsewhere. Our TS server is relaxed and is not advisable for anyone with a thin skin or an aversion to swearing, drinking or relaxed comms.

Need to be willing to play smart: That means waiting for the rest of your team before charging ahed blindly.

No minimum BR/CR: Even if you're new, we can help that - you just need to be willing to ask questions no matter how stupid they may seem - and learn.

Teamspeak 3: We use a TS3 server for comms. While it is not mandatory to have a mic, you must be able to listen to the rest of the squad. We collectively frown if your mic is horrible and just makes you sound like static, or doesn't work. We likewise frown if you don't have one, though we can live with it. Atmosphere is relaxed and most nights at least one of us is drunk - sometimes, usually more.

No hackers: If you're found to be hacking, the result is a permanent ban from TS and instant and immediate removal from the outfit.

Required certs:
Adv med
one other support cert of your choice (be it ams, CE, or hacking, or whatever)
transport (Be it mossy, atv)

Strongly encouraged but not mandatory certs:
some form of squad-transport/support certification (be it armor support, ground transport, air support, whatever)

What we are:

We are players that prefer a 'tactical' style of play. We can killwhore with the best, but that isnt our primary goal. We have fun doing whatever it is we decide to do from running armor to flying mossies to holding a gen to running cave operations. We are not a large outfit, like mentioned above we have a capacity of about sixty characters. We prefer to remain small but closely knit.

Recruitment Status: Closed/Invite ONLY. This means that to be invited, you need to run with us and be considered a decent fit for the outfit.

We just recruited a bunch of people and we're looking at fleshing that out into teams who work really well together before considering anyone else.

Last edited by p0intman; 2011-07-24 at 07:40 AM.
Old 2012-05-27, 01:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: S.A.S - NC's Finest

SAS is currently discussing options for PS2. It is likely, though not certain, that we will remain NC. Recruitment structure remains mostly similar and we are still cautiously open to new potential members, if you see us around and this is interesting, send one of us a tell and we can get you started on the road to becoming a member of our community.
Old 2012-06-04, 02:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hosp
First Sergeant

Ok, this is attempt 2, as i tried once and PSU timed me out when i tried posting here last friday...

These guys are well organized, small and much more reliable than many other outfits both in skill and teamwork. When the rest of the ADD zerg finish a base and move on before the hack is done, these guy have the discipline to make sure it goes through and move on together.

Also, unlike many other outfits, these guys don't mind joint ops, where other outfits are to busy D@#k Swinging to get anything useful done.

EDIT: If they change empires disregard everything i just said :P
Old 2012-06-22, 10:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
LTCROCKETT
Private

The S.A.S is about teamwork and holding off high number of troops at a time, best of all the Outfit is NC.
Old 2012-06-22, 10:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
LTCROCKETT
Private

LTCROCKETT will remain NC as always!!!!
Old 2012-06-22, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

S.A.S. have my endorsement. Not that they need it, want it, or give a fuck that I gave it.
Old 2012-06-22, 11:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
duomaxwl
Captain

We also have a Jessica Alba themed Teamspeak 3 server. Give us a holler.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate