Looking for North American New Conglomerate Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because your work computer can't render 200 surgile jackwhores.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-28, 02:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Shylan
Private

Looking for North American New Conglomerate Outfit

I'm looking to join a North American New Conglomerate outfit once Planetside 2 hits release, if anyone's willing to take me on. I'm a new player coming in to PS2, but I'm not completely unfamiliar with the original Planetside, either.

My Info:

Game Handle: Shylan
Timezone: Pacific (GMT -8)
Predicted Weekly Play Time: 15-20 hours
Voice Comms Capable: Yes (or will be by release, anyway).
Specialization(s): Combat medic, engineer, infiltrator
Preferred Outfit Style: Semi-casual, cooperative tactical play.
Relevant Gaming Experience: Unreal Tournament series, Battlefield series, Arma II: Operation Arrowhead, Blacklight: Retribution, Tribes Ascend
Reason for Joining an Outfit: For the sense of community and comradeship that comes with playing cooperatively and tactically to achieve a common objective.

Last edited by Shylan; 2012-06-28 at 02:22 AM.
Old 2012-06-28, 06:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Looking for North American New Conglomerate Outfit

Hello Shylan,

Might I suggest checking out Outfit X. We are a NC based outfit that has been around since 2003. We are currently looking for all classes. I want you to know we are a pretty laid back Outfit so we will not hold you to a strict schedule. We are a very friendly community and are always looking for Vets and newer players to join our ranks.

Outfit X specializes in Spec op type warfare, so quick precise assaults are our specialty and team work is the name of the game. So if you are interested in joining us or just want to learn some more about us then please check out the link below. If you have any question please send me a PM.
http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Thanks,
HMR85

Last edited by Hmr85; 2012-06-29 at 10:59 AM.
Old 2012-06-28, 06:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Sup Shylan, War Machine is heavily armor focused, but we still maintain a fully capable mobile infantry unit and combat medics and infiltrators are a big part of that. Engineers are also critical to our success as a heavy armor deployment and logistics outfit. Click on my signature for our recruitment thread.

Old 2012-06-28, 08:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Hosp
First Sergeant

Hello, I would like to know if there's a particular style of combat you're more interested in.
Old 2012-06-28, 09:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Hey man I'm CO of a Air Cavalry Platoon called the Jet Bastards, even though we've got a lot of Jet Jockey's we'll also have Airborne Infantry Squads of a few different varieties. If your interested in hot dropping on or near soon to be dead enemies with a close knit team we could be a great Platoon for you to join. We emphasize teamwork above all other attributes. Even says so on the recruitment form. I want 60 men who know exactly what the Platoon does and exactly what their role is within the Platoon not 600 men who are there because the Uniform's pretty.

While we'll be playing extremely organized once a week and another optional session the rest of the time we'll simply be jumping on with whoever is online and comms are much more relaxed during those sessions but we'll still be emphasizing teamwork and tactics. And don't worry about being new to the series a lot of people are. If you can be more of a help than a liability and are willing to learn we're happy to at least see what ya got and develop your skills until your a consistent and dependable member of the Team. If you've got any inquiries simply send me a msg.

If your interested in becoming a Bastard file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com
Old 2012-06-28, 11:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
vampyro
Corporal

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=39793
Old 2012-06-28, 04:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Arovien
First Sergeant

You got lots of attention mate. Choose the appropriate outfit for your play-style and you'll be gold. GL

@Hmr85 The link in your reply is broken.
Old 2012-06-29, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Arovien View Post
You got lots of attention mate. Choose the appropriate outfit for your play-style and you'll be gold. GL

@Hmr85 The link in your reply is broken.
Thanks

Old 2012-06-29, 05:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Pine
Private

Greetings Shylan!

With all the FPS you have been a part of, you would be hard pressed to have missed seeing Sturmgrenadier somewhere. SG is revving up to retake the planet and turn it blue again for the NC. We are the epitomy of combined OPS play with very organized and structure comms and organization. We are an age restricted group and many of our members are current or former mil. Check out our wiki page here on PSU.

Pine
Old 2012-07-30, 02:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Shylan
Private

Wow, quite a response! I forgot I made this thread for a few weeks... I'll look over the different outfits and get back to everyone on who I've decided to go with.

I guess I'd better make a decision pretty soon, though; the first wave of open beta starts tomorrow afternoon...

Originally Posted by Hosp View Post
Hello, I would like to know if there's a particular style of combat you're more interested in.
I'm mostly an infantryman, but I'm open combined arms roles, as well; both air and land.

EDIT/UPDATE: I've chosen to run with the Jet Bastards. I've just submitted an application, and I'm now awaiting a response and unit placement. See you all on Auraxis!

Last edited by Shylan; 2012-07-30 at 04:01 PM.
Old 2012-07-30, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
SouthernGoods
Corporal

Hey we could always use engineers in war machine come check us out we have a mumble channel were pretty casual right now were just starting so were beginning to grow into each other :P just like any other clan... Good luck on your hunt

O lol sorry i didn't read the ypur post :P

Last edited by SouthernGoods; 2012-07-30 at 10:20 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit