Continent Ideas - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Resistance = ban
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 2012-08-12, 08:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
fb III IX ca IV
Corporal

Re: Continent Ideas

I would like to see a continent with actual full size mountains, such that the valleys they form become strategic chokepoints. Also, a volcanic island would be cool, with lots of environmental hazards.
Old 2012-08-14, 03:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Morsong
Sergeant

I am absolutely all for the apocalyptic urban city connected by highways and bridges. Now just imagine it with the implementation of the weather system where it thunderstorms, snows, etc. That would be incredible. I could see myself taking a break just to stare at an apocalyptic sunset.

The forest idea is amazing as well. Again, with the weather implementation it would be a world of difference if its clear, rainy, or snowing. Different types of gameplay I imagine for different types of weather.
Old 2012-08-14, 10:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
sgtbjack
Corporal

Thanks to bioshock, I would really love to see a massive underwater alien city. Something dark, creepy, and full of hides.

Of course thats not really a continent now is it.

So I would have to go with a massive left behind alien city. With the building going straight up, creating sick dimensional battles and making life a living hell for aircraft.(oddly enough, I'm thinking of a corascant type city continent, with a creepy vibe about it, and truly alien features.)

Last edited by sgtbjack; 2012-08-14 at 10:19 PM.
Old 2012-08-14, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Duskguy
Staff Sergeant

still would like to see a continent with a bunch of these ideas put tgether as i mentioned before. caves, islands, roads, forests, jungles, cities, hell throw in a volcanoe or two with uncrossable ravines of lava...across where a road went.
Old 2012-08-15, 10:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Phisionary
Corporal

Sorry for the hugeness of some of these (nm, it seems to resize?), but I ran into some cool pictures--

These underground city areas look awesome:

I'm not sure why this city is over a 5-mile hole, but it looks cool.

I was looking for this one picture of that south-american cave that the empire state building would fit in, IIRC.
I found this instead. I'd like to see an area on one continent (maybe the rainy cont., it fits the sinkhole cave geology) with a big cave network, and you could drop (or even fly) in through big vertical tunnels if you needed.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault