Balance Pass Adjustments - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: How did Hitler really loose that testicle?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-10-12, 04:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
Jagd
Major

That's the thing Elfie, like most people there is more to me than a couple rude comments. If I had to break it down, I'd say you could make me up out of the following items:

1 part Asshole
1 part Law Student
1 part Violent Game Lover
1 part Treehugger
1 part Businessman
1 part Aging Raver
2 parts Your Daddy

Old 2003-10-12, 10:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

You had me until treehugger

For that I'm afraid.....we must kung-fu fight!

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-10-13, 04:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
InfiniteStorm
Corporal

I must say something reguarding the Tank shell splash damage. I think it is kinda good the splash was reduced on the cannon and the chaingun was buffed. I don't think I've ever seen a Vanguard kill anyone with the chaingun in a long time. Has anyone actually used the Mag and seen its AI capability? You guys are complaining cause it will take 2 shots instead of 1 to kill and infantry with your gun when I've hit an agile 3 times in the chest with the main cannon of the Mag and not killed the guy. You guys wonder why we do so much mowing. Also the front gun on the Mag is just as useless as the chaingun on the Vanguard. Takes about 30 shots to kill anyone.

The Vanguard is still the best tank out there. I play VS and if I see a Vanny driving around I know I'm screwed and immediately look for cover. Most of the time I get mowed anyway. I can't wait for the momentum change for all the vehicles. Especially the AMS
Old 2003-10-13, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
TheN00b
Colonel

lol, i luv r pretty ickle tank
Old 2003-10-14, 10:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #65
shadowseed
Staff Sergeant

Oh god, the sooner they put in the momentum feature the better. Im really getting tired of stepping out of towers im my max to have some GIT in an AMS come zooming towards me, and no matter how far move out of the way, the shitty client-side hit detection gets me every time!

Old 2003-10-14, 10:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #66
Veteran
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

"Early Next Week" is on its way out... Can someone please tell me when the balance pass is going live? I can't bring myself to play until it does, because I feel like I'll just need to unlearn a lot of what I've learned, so I'm pretty anxious to see it.

"Blessed are those who Hunger and Thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." - Jesus Christ

PlanetSide player, retired
Old 2003-10-14, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #67
Nitsch
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by shadowseed
Oh god, the sooner they put in the momentum feature the better. Im really getting tired of stepping out of towers im my max to have some GIT in an AMS come zooming towards me, and no matter how far move out of the way, the shitty client-side hit detection gets me every time!
Maybe people will start to deploy AMS's instead of using them has mowers.

One time i saw 5 friendly ams's driving around mowing people, but when i died there wasn't an ams for me to respawn at.

"Never pet a burning dog and never fry bacon naked."--Gary Busey
Old 2003-10-14, 01:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
Hamma
PSU Admin

Originally Posted by Veteran
"Early Next Week" is on its way out... Can someone please tell me when the balance pass is going live? I can't bring myself to play until it does, because I feel like I'll just need to unlearn a lot of what I've learned, so I'm pretty anxious to see it.
Nobody knows

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-10-14, 06:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
DarkDragon00
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Jagd
I sure hope you guys are Iraqi if that offended you. If you're Americans, then you better elect a sane president next time or you can just shut the hell up.
I agree with u jagd.

on the notes at hand i think the Air Vechs are the most screwed in this whole patch and there has been nothing said by the devs about how/if they are gonna fix it. The AV weapons need a buff and to keep the deci in line it deserves a buff too, but maybe the maxes should get a boast in armor or something.

The only true thug left, i merc ni**as cuz they all seem like skirts, while i flirt, with danger ur at home, living comfortably, in the beggining couldnt afford a computer, but now im living like im a millionair, buyin' things, that u only have in ur dreams, maybe its cuz i made it out alive, im outy alright, and this is for u, the real PSU, i still love u, but what happened, u guys got a bunch of asses, in ur ranks, now ur forums are full of Sh*t

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion