ash from emerald does he exploit? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Nothing stops us from dancin'
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-08-24, 06:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
NinjaBob
Corporal

dogtag is good too, and ICEVIPER for the NC, I don't hear people bitching about them
yeah what bout antarres of the old days of planetside when he was on NC johari/markov..i squaded with him a couple of times..dear lord hes a beast i bet in the top 5 players. I tried lookin for his name on planetside.com on markov but i guess that char got deleted cause he has a TR on markov.

what bout opivy and opivyTR hell run through groups of 5 or 6 NC and rape them all

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash has more kills than anybody in the game,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no i think dreamer does with 86000+ kills on NC markov

Markov = elite players

Last edited by NinjaBob; 2004-08-24 at 07:02 PM.
Old 2004-08-24, 07:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Indecisive
Major General

dogtag is an asshole.

He always turns and runs.

And, for the longest time, he was in my vs outfit, then left one day when I ( second in command or some shit) told him to get on ts.

/edit
Originally Posted by NinjaBob
I HAVE A HUGE FUCKING SIG

Last edited by Indecisive; 2004-08-24 at 07:24 PM.
Old 2004-08-24, 07:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Heh, I remember running through a whole ton of NC in a base using my Markov VS character the first time I spotted Dreamer. I was already being chased, caught sight of him in a room, dropped a boomer at his feet, used his body to shield me from anybody who might try to shoot at me and detonated us both.

Antarres my friend would always complain about, I don't know if I ever saw the guy.
Old 2004-08-24, 07:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

yeah what bout antarres of the old days of planetside when he was on NC johari/markov..i squaded with him a couple of times..dear lord hes a beast i bet in the top 5 players. I tried lookin for his name on planetside.com on markov but i guess that char got deleted cause he has a TR on markov.

what bout opivy and opivyTR hell run through groups of 5 or 6 NC and rape them all

Markov = elite players
I hate dreamer. he was a leaderboard BR20 CR5 and then he became a BR20 Cr5 NC leaderboarder. he gets the forehead stamp of "Loser of the year."
Old 2004-08-24, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
HawkEye
Major

Misc Info

Markov = elite players

i was just gonna say that.
Old 2004-08-24, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
matty
Private

Originally Posted by Madcow
God Joey, who was banned for cheating.
Nope, his character would have been deleted if he was cheating.
Old 2004-08-25, 02:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Yes he exploits, and he's also a Communist. Let's get him banned for the good of freedom-loving Americans everywhere.
Old 2004-08-25, 03:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

Ash has been playing since early beta, I know, I was there with him, the only difference between us is that he has continued to play almost religiously, every day since the game came out, he has never "quit" the game for a couple weeks, he is the best pilot bar none on emerald, even I in my hayday couldnt take him on in the sky, he is also a superior soldier, his skill comes from playing this game far more than you ever have, or probably ever will. He doesnt exploit, he is simply has a godly computer, a great connection, and a natural talent for planetside style FPSers, I've played with him and against him too much to ever think he exploits.

dreamer on the otherhand...

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41

Last edited by Wraithlord; 2004-08-25 at 03:07 AM.
Old 2004-08-25, 03:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Meursault00
Staff Sergeant

Usually those who call people hacks are either fresh from Counter Strike or some other FPS, or are people who are caught in the disbelief of someone killing their emtire squad. I've seen it happen, some people are just real sneaky and can own us all.

It's the kickass connection + kickass system that lets them do all that crazy stuff. I swear it is.
Old 2004-08-25, 03:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Wraithlord
Second Lieutenant

oh antarres, I was TR when he was in his NC phase, dear lord he scares me, he was always surgile with jackhammer, he was worth an entire squad of good players on his own
the only think about antarres is that he was also excellent at choosing the EXACT right moment when to surge down the stairs, I swear I never one saw him come at me when I wasnt reloading/firing at someone else/lagged, he was really very good, I also remember screaming abuse at him over tells, and him just being like "...."

I wish I could have told him the screaming abuse part is all part of the fun of the game for me :/

+++++DATE: - Jungfrost polar base (Bernheart), 128.M41
Old 2004-08-25, 04:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
XSSCxRaven
Private

Well Ash has somewhere just over 100,000 kills last time I checked dicepoint for stats, and no he doesn't cheat. It has something to do with you connection speed that if you move quick enough in certain directions you will actually skip, it's just the way things work and it's not cheating to my knowledge there is nothing you can do about it. I have played with Ash on sever occasions and I can say first hand that he does not cheat. He is just good no other way of saying it.
Old 2004-08-25, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

My apologies for saying Ash had the most kills, one of the sites (planetsidestats) actually had him listed as the kill leader over all servers. It appears there are a couple of people higher than him actually. Eh, no big deal. All the leaderboard people have way more kills than I'll ever have. I don't play enough, and I usually get bored with a character before it gets too high and I start over anyhow.
Old 2004-08-25, 10:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
MrPaul
Major

100,000 kills
Closer to 84k using the myplanetside website.
1st: Dreamer
2nd: AzK
3rd: Ash.
Old 2004-08-25, 11:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
SkunkPunk
Major

Originally Posted by Cauldron Borne
I have killed ICEVIPER before. I've never had the pleasure of meeting dogtag in-game, but i've heard/seen footage of his many ownages. Ash plays TR, so I only get the pleasure of his few, and mostly random Globals.

There is a friend of mine called 'TheViper' who has killed EVERYSINGLE well-known 'viper' player on Emerald at LEAST twice, and i THINK has only been killed by one of them. That person wasn't ICEVIPER, though. That, compatriots, is what you call a grudge.

(PS: my sweepa will own NC anyway, so ash's will most deffinatly own you)

And me + agile = faster than you and yer stinky rexo tank. Think about that before you yell HAX
how many times has he killed ribviper? and how many times has ribviper killed him?

btw, 1337 is not leaderboard, my list of good players goes, (not in any order) dman, exomega, ribviper, tacticalcommand, rando, blitzkreig, and uhh anyone else from [LD.] (including me ) emerald vs, me n dman will be back september to show u kiddies what planetside is all about

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}

Last edited by SkunkPunk; 2004-08-25 at 12:00 PM.
Old 2004-08-25, 12:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Zaxis
Private

Just wondering about that, how did Joey cheat? Was it infinite health? Or what?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion