TR Wins Planetside 1 - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: OMG, I got killed by Player!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-07, 06:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Pella
Captain

Re: TR Wins Planetside 1

In all fairness NC could of stood a chance if they had some Loyalty and actually tried to log back in. VS well... AT/DT dominated...
Old 2012-07-07, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Aesir
Private

Originally Posted by RodenyC View Post
How? I would be more embarrassed that I had to team up with my enemy to try really hard to beat another team.We all knew the NC or the TR could not beat the VS 1v1 so they teamed up.
It was very obvious that those that try to get the middle first.. will be the ones that will get ganged, I said that like 30 times in TS and had 9 interal forum posts that stated this. The NC never really went full to atar, we had alot of skirmishes with the TR in the north, because we didn't want to be the famous monkey in the middle, like we always are ...

Originally Posted by Pella View Post
In all fairness NC could of stood a chance if they had some Loyalty and actually tried to log back in. VS well... AT/DT dominated...
Oh I for my self tried it like 100 times, I was able to log a br5 toon in sanc.. but loging my main at the Izha tower always left me with a left world, half of us could not even reach the character screen.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Tigersmith
Major

Misc Info

You know my standing on this. Unfair event. (. Even tho I play TR and we won. Would of liked the NC to be giving the chance they had with 3 bases before the server Crashed. Thanks TR Command for not agreeing with me) - Just trying to be down to earth about it.

But Anyways was fun seeing Old Oshur maybe for the Last time. On to Planetside 2. Thanks Planetside and SOE for all the damn memories over the past 8-9 years of my life. This game is seriously something special. So excited for ps2 <3

Last edited by Tigersmith; 2012-07-07 at 06:51 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Renderman
Private

Originally Posted by Tigersmith View Post
You know my standing on this. Unfair event. (. Even tho I play TR and we won. Would of liked the NC to be giving the chance they had with 3 bases before the server Crashed. Thanks TR Command for not agreeing with me) - Just trying to be down to earth about it.

But Anyways was fun seeing Old Oshur maybe for the Last time. On to Planetside 2. Thanks Planetside and SOE for all the damn memories over the past 8-9 years of my life. This game is seriously something special. So excited for ps2 <3
See I'm glad someone of great importance said the event was unfair. Especially from the start with BREWKO spawning people at Atar, and filling the NTU at Zal for VS.

Extremely unfair, but good fight. VS lost. Alien tech is for pansies.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I couldn't log back in, and when I could, I was in sanc.

Besides, it was effectively lost once TR hit a 53 player numbers advantage over the NC and BREWKO filled up the VS pop first. That really hurt our northern attack and we couldn't gain any real headway after that. By the end of it, it was a mobility game and the NC spent too much time loading up and were thus too slow. The VS insurgency was not doing us any favors either.

Old 2012-07-07, 06:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Way to make TR look bad with this thread.

Server crashes, TR pop 60% and more on Old Oshur, they just rush over everything.

Clearly TR need that to "win" anything. :P
Old 2012-07-07, 06:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
JeffBeefjaw
Corporal

Win, thanks all for a great fight. TR just outplayed the nc in the end.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Zulthus
Colonel

Still wondering why people think it was unfair that Brewko filled the silo. He stated beforehand that he would be keeping all bases from going neutral, not just the VS, so quit yer' complaining.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by JeffBeefjaw View Post
Win, thanks all for a great fight. TR just outplayed the nc in the end.
Lol, it was given to you on a platter.

Old 2012-07-07, 06:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
GTGD
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
It was very obvious that those that try to get the middle first.. will be the ones that will get ganged, I said that like 30 times in TS and had 9 interal forum posts that stated this. The NC never really went full to atar, we had alot of skirmishes with the TR in the north, because we didn't want to be the famous monkey in the middle, like we always are ...
I don't think there is any sane person that would argue against that. The scummy part is watching red&black and blue&gold tanks sit side by side shelling the CY. It's flattering that is what had to happen to boot the VS, as well as how mad the TR and NC were to begin with (and have been ever since lasher 2.0).
Old 2012-07-07, 06:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Tigersmith
Major

Misc Info

Originally Posted by basti View Post

Server crashes, TR pop 60% and more on Old Oshur, they just rush over everything.

Read my post above. obv
Old 2012-07-07, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Aesir
Private

The event itself was fun, last time I saw the NC this organized was in 2004 on Werner.

I was flying in my reaver securing towers, suppressing LLU's, supporting drops/assaults all over the place, it was a blast.

But if such event's EVER occur again, make sure it's fair to everyone and properly managed, I know brewko was doing this somewhat alone, but if SOE does not have the manpower to administrate it, why announce it than?
Old 2012-07-07, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Landtank
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by RodenyC View Post
How? I would be more embarrassed that I had to team up with my enemy to try really hard to beat another team.We all knew the NC or the TR could not beat the VS 1v1 so they teamed up.
HAH! Funniest thing I heard in my entire life, ever.

The NC and TR were fighting in the north, 50% of both their populations were fighting at Dahaka.

The fact is, even with the starting advantage, the VS got raped by half strength factions, especially the NC who only had 26% population for the first hour and a half.
Old 2012-07-07, 07:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
The Kush
Captain

Yea the TR win was bull shit. Everyone got kicked out of the game when the server crashed, my full platoon of 30 guys from nc spec ops never got back in. TR won with a 2:1 pop advantage so if you consider that a win, congrts

Originally Posted by basti View Post

Quoted for truth
Old 2012-07-07, 07:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Badjuju
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Landtank View Post
HAH! Funniest thing I heard in my entire life, ever.

The NC and TR were fighting in the north, 50% of both their populations were fighting at Dahaka.

The fact is, even with the starting advantage, the VS got raped by half strength factions, especially the NC who only had 26% population for the first hour and a half.
I was watching a few streams while trying to get in the event. Majority of the time there was no combat markers at all up north between the TR and NC for at least the last 1.5/2 hrs in which the VS were down to one base (on a NC stream). Only around the VS base.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion