TR Wins Planetside 1 - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: DO NOT READ THIS TEXT!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-08, 01:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
Clinical
Private

Re: TR Wins Planetside 1

Originally Posted by CFFluddyBunny View Post
Regardless of the underhand tactics used by VS at the start of the event
I still can't believe you NC/TR guys are the ones crying about stuff.
Although the intelligence levels are pretty obvious when you both have this fantasized idea that VS organized their 1-2 minute early hack just to be dicks.

God you guys are whiners, just be happy we had any event like this for a fucking 10 year old game.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #77
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

For the record, the VS had Atar capped 3 minutes before NC capped Izha. Those three minutes decided the order of battle for the entire event. Like it or not, VS did it to themselves. Whether it was intended or not, the smart thing to do would have been to hold off and not tip your hand with a clearly early hack.

Those 3 minutes got the VS off Oshur first. And by that time, the TR had the lion's share of the useful pop and had effective control of the theatre. The NC might have rebounded, but we will never know now.

It was not a terrible fight, but it could have been handled better. BREWKO should have had some help at least. He never even got to the Black Ops stuff he was talking about.

Old 2012-07-08, 02:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #78
CFFluddyBunny
Contributor
Private

Originally Posted by Clinical View Post
Although the intelligence levels are pretty obvious when you both have this fantasized idea that VS organized their 1-2 minute early hack just to be dicks.

God you guys are whiners, just be happy we had any event like this for a fucking 10 year old game.
please grow up before you post. An event if it is to be fair has to follow rules. It was mandatory that ALL be in WG at start.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #79
Clinical
Private

I'm sure it would of played out much different if either of the other factions were in the VS's shoes lol

please grow up before you post. An event if it is to be fair has to follow rules. It was mandatory that ALL be in WG at start.
So that is why VS got ported into Atar?
What do you mean grow up before I post? Lol you are the one who was trying to masquerade your crying and I just called you on it and now you're getting all bent out of shape.

Everyone followed the "rules" that were given. It's not a single factions fault that it was a poorly run event. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for it, but YOU need to grow up and quit trying to point fingers just because of learned rivalry instilled by a video game.

Again, please stop whining and be thankful we got what we got.

Last edited by Clinical; 2012-07-08 at 02:11 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #80
CFFluddyBunny
Contributor
Private

I'm sure it would of played out much different if either of the other factions were in the VS's shoes lol
I can't speak for TR but NC DID spawn in bases and ran to WG to do the honourable thing.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #81
Jamini
Corporal

Originally Posted by JeffBeefjaw View Post
TR all crashed as well. We had already broken the nc before then anyway and split them with a great llu cap (by myself :P), they had thrown thier best at us and failed.
Understand, this happened about ten minutes before the crash. At that time, the PG/NCSF platoon was already binding at our tech plant and rolling a pretty nasty armor collumn. I doubt you guys would have held it too long had almost the entire NC pop not gotten booted by the server crash.

Still, you guys did really well. I'd call it a draw in your favor at best. The TR organization was top-notch coming from my POV.

Last edited by Jamini; 2012-07-08 at 02:14 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #82
Clinical
Private

I can't speak for TR but NC DID spawn in bases and ran to WG to do the honourable thing.
Many VS ran to WG but were still getting ported into Atar when the event began. It took roughly 15-30 minutes after the event began for them to even get the VS all ported to Oshur.

In fact in the last 1-3 minutes the ones at Atar were asking in Global if they were supposed to run to the WG and brewko told them not to.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #83
Jamini
Corporal

Sorry man, but not listening to BREWKO (who specifically broadcasted that anyone outside of the WG before the start was going to get removed from the cont.) Is pretty underhanded.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #84
Clinical
Private

Originally Posted by Jamini View Post
Sorry man, but not listening to BREWKO (who specifically broadcasted that anyone outside of the WG before the start was going to get removed from the cont.) Is pretty underhanded.
Do you read?
The VS were being teleported into atar up until the last seconds of the event STARTING.

Wtf were they supposed to do, teleport themselves into the warpgate?

We listened to Brewko. When the event was like 30 seconds from starting the people who were still getting ported into atar asked him if they should run to the WG and he said NO.

This has all been gone over endless times, you people just want something to complain about lol.

It's still just hilarious that when it boils down to it the VS are the ones who got shafted yet there is hardly any VS shit-talking here aside from responses towards initiated shitstorms/whine fests by the NC/TR.

Get over it already!
Old 2012-07-08, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #85
Maticus
Private

Originally Posted by Landtank View Post
Hmm I say it was a draw. We can all agree the VS lost though, what an embarrassing day for the VS

I wasn't embarrassed. I thought it was a great achievement being able to hold out for so long against 2 empires that would really think hard about shooting each other rather than us. I wear my Loser merit BRONZE with pride!
Old 2012-07-08, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
CFFluddyBunny
Contributor
Private

I'll try to put it in simple terme even a non literate child can understand.

1. ALL start in WG. The reason is so ALL start from an equal position.

2. Some were transported to wrong co-ords and - allegedly - instructed by an SOE official to stay there

3. THE SPIRIT OF THE EVENT would have been for those at the base to wait before hacking untill the rest arrived

And in the spirit of the event I again congratulate TR

Last edited by CFFluddyBunny; 2012-07-08 at 02:39 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
Clinical
Private

2. Some were transported to wrong co-ords and - allegedly - instructed by an SOE official to stay there

3. THE SPIRIT OF THE EVENT would have been for those at the base to wait before hacking untill the rest arrived
For all we knew the other factions also had people at bases. You just don't think any of this through do you? Thanks for the simple terme you put it in, it must be how you best understand it? see what I did?! I used your childless subtle insult against you! I'm as clever as you now

And again, I'm SURE if TR/NC had been in the VS's shoes the outcome would of be FAR different

Last edited by Clinical; 2012-07-08 at 02:45 AM.
Old 2012-07-08, 02:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #88
CFFluddyBunny
Contributor
Private

For all we knew the other factions also had people at bases. You just don't think any of this through do you? Thanks for the simple terme you put it in, it must be how you best understand it? see what I did?! I used your childless subtle insult against you! I'm as clever as you now
<sigh> If you read the previous posts you will see NC DID have people but they decided NOT to cheat
Old 2012-07-08, 02:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #89
Clinical
Private

And in the spirit of the event I again congratulate TR
<sigh> If you read the previous posts you will see NC DID have people but they decided NOT to cheat
I did see the previous posts, but see I can also read. The NC had a few in the base minutes before the event started, plenty of time to run back while VS were being ported into Atar up until it actually began and even while it was going on. How many times do I have to explain that? To think you're the one that tried to make an insult by putting something into non-literate child terme
Old 2012-07-08, 02:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #90
Pella
Captain

In all fairness when BREWKO summoned me (2Hrs late) He placed me in Atar Cy to be surrounded by 1000 VS.

But still with this tiny advantage. VS simply didn't grasp the situation. The goal was to cap as many bases as possible. Not sit there and get tag teamed at one base.

We told the Main force to stay away from Mithra and focus on NC. Then our outfit moved in and completely decimated them with a surprise tower hack. I swear i killed about 30 People in that tower.

Last edited by Pella; 2012-07-08 at 03:01 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion