NC Outfit Alliance - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Getting employees in hot water daily
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-06-22, 11:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: NC Outfit Alliance - Realm

Don't know if Emerald/Markov are making a comeback or not. Info on servers sofar is that there will be an EU, NA, and CN cluster. No West/East distinction for NA servers. Expect several NA servers with similar ping.
Old 2012-06-22, 11:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: NC Outfit Alliance

Entities that have copies of the NCA Charter Proposal are:
Blue Lions (Texacoflyer, Dragonprey, others)
Praetorian Guard (Hosp)
Army of One (Knightmare)
S.A.S (Duomaxwl)
SuperTroopers (NCLynx)
War Machine (Sobekus)

... I'm trying to figure out who to message from SG about it, and then that'll probably be all I send it to unless I can find someone from ForgSold around.

Edit: I posted it openly. What I am considering and trying to do and what Knightmare is trying to set up are two (currently independent) different ideas. I do not speak for Knightmares idea, nor does he speak for mine. Just so happens we'd like the same thing (mostly)

http://new-conglomerate.com/forum/in...e-alliance.53/

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-06-22 at 12:32 PM.
Old 2012-06-22, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
NCLynx
Major

Originally Posted by AOI Knightmare View Post
Howdy,

1. I will schedule a meeting and location for a NCA planning meeting to be held within the next couple of weeks. Check here for date and location.

Agenda Items: (If you have more items please PM me and I will add them to the agenda formally)

First meeting will be lead by Knightmare subsequent meetings to be arranged and conducted by elected / appointed board / leadership.

A. Introductions
B. NCA Mission Statement
C. Propose Administrative Organization
D. Elect / Appoint short term Administrative Positions (to be held until after official NCA Launch)
E. Identify Objectives / Tasks that need to complete prior to launch
F. Propose Schedule & Task assignments
G. End Meeting until next.

2. I will deploy a forum and place holder website to planetside-nca.com this weekend. (we can move this later if we want just gives us a starting point)

3. I look forward to working with all of you and bringing back the glory days!

thanks
Knightmare
Sounds good. Keep us updated on the specifics and I'll be sure to try and be there.

Howdy,

The former NCA was on the Emerald Realm. Is this our intent to keep the same Realm? I for one think it would be awesome to keep that going; however, is anyone / group opposed to this or has another idea?

thanks
Knightmare
I think all of the "US" servers will be in one place this time around therefore every US server being the same. So we should make it a point to make sure we're all on the same server; additionally, I have more reasons but I'll bring those up during the meeting.

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
Entities that have copies of the NCA Charter Proposal are:
Blue Lions (Texacoflyer, Dragonprey, others)
Praetorian Guard (Hosp)
Army of One (Knightmare)
S.A.S (Duomaxwl)
SuperTroopers (NCLynx)
War Machine (Sobekus)

... I'm trying to figure out who to message from SG about it, and then that'll probably be all I send it to unless I can find someone from ForgSold around.

Edit: I posted it openly. What I am considering and trying to do and what Knightmare is trying to set up are two (currently independent) different ideas. I do not speak for Knightmares idea, nor does he speak for mine. Just so happens we'd like the same thing (mostly)

http://new-conglomerate.com/forum/in...e-alliance.53/
Read through the message and will be passing it on to BlackOp as well, looks well done thank you. As for two currently independent ideas, I personally feel it'd be best iron (hopefully) most of that out during any upcoming meetings? I realize we might not all 100% agree on everything ever done, but two NCAs wouldn't yield as great of an outcome in my opinion.
Old 2012-06-22, 01:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Read through the Charter, will make a more formal statement later.
Old 2012-06-22, 01:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by NCLynx View Post
I realize we might not all 100% agree on everything ever done, but two NCAs wouldn't yield as great of an outcome in my opinion.
If we were all always in agreement, it would be boring. One NCA works, whichever it is doesn't matter much to me. I'm merely trying to get -something- going. If Knightmare wants to take over, thats cool with me.
Old 2012-06-22, 07:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
ChookWantan
Corporal

This sounds awesome, as a new recruit of the SuperTroopers, I cannot wait to fight along side all of you.
Old 2012-06-23, 05:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Antivide
Corporal

2 questions:

1.What about some of the larger outfits, like the 666th? You might want to contact them about this as well as the other gigantormous outfits for NC.

2.I've got some friends who are interested in creating an outfit. Would we be welcome in this NCA?

If the question to 2 is yes then I will not hesitate to register at http://new-conglomerate.com/forum/index.php.

Last edited by Antivide; 2012-06-23 at 05:50 AM.
Old 2012-06-23, 08:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Lostlogic
Private

Entities that have copies of the NCA Charter
I'm the leader of SG. You can message me. Or you can message Aldman. He is handling our community relations atm.
Old 2012-06-26, 09:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Howdy,

Ok I have been busy...
1. I have a TS server up at ts.planetside-nca.com (pm me for psw for now)
2. I have installed a phpbb forum on planetside-nca.com/forums

Questions:
1. What day / time (remember Time zone) works for people interested in attending meeting? I know we wont be able to accommodate everyone but we can do our best.

2. Is there some one who wants to set / configure the forum space? I'm a big believer in sharing responsibility so if some one would like to step up and get all the stuff setup on the forums PM me and I will get you admin access.

3. Any web admins want to have at setting something up more then a splash screen for the website let me know PM me and I will get you access.

Cheers

Knightmare

Originally Posted by Antivide View Post
2 questions:

1.What about some of the larger outfits, like the 666th? You might want to contact them about this as well as the other gigantormous outfits for NC.

2.I've got some friends who are interested in creating an outfit. Would we be welcome in this NCA?

If the question to 2 is yes then I will not hesitate to register at http://new-conglomerate.com/forum/index.php.
Howdy,

I know in the past outfits big and small were welcome in the NCA. This is atrnd that I hope will continue. I think the art of it is to be willing to play as part of a group. Basically work as part of a larger strategy. This worked well in the days and I hope it will again!

Knightmare

If we were all always in agreement, it would be boring. One NCA works, whichever it is doesn't matter much to me. I'm merely trying to get -something- going. If Knightmare wants to take over, thats cool with me.
Howdy,

I certainly wasn't thinking of two NCA's. Nor do I want to take anything over . Me and Pointman go way back and I think we have a common goal. NCA is not something that is done by one person or another.. its a group effort so I'm willing to get behind any effort to make that happen!

Knightmare

Last edited by AOI Knightmare; 2012-06-26 at 09:45 AM.
Old 2012-06-26, 10:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

My ForumFu is unparalleled. My favorite part of setting up websites is the forum
Old 2012-06-26, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Antivide View Post
2 questions:

As to the second one, yeah, go ahed and sign up. As for the first question... there are a few outfits I've been deliberate not to contact. The outfits listed above are for the most part, original members of the original NCA.

If they see it useful to join afterwards, thats fine, but I'm interested in getting original members back together to begin with.

Howdy,

I certainly wasn't thinking of two NCA's. Nor do I want to take anything over . Me and Pointman go way back and I think we have a common goal. NCA is not something that is done by one person or another.. its a group effort so I'm willing to get behind any effort to make that happen!

Knightmare
Confirming myself and Knightmare go way back and have common goals in mind. We had a chat today and both of us agree for the most part.

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-06-26 at 11:20 AM.
Old 2012-06-26, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Just got license key from Teamspeak so we are a full go there. All that's left is to have a get together. Are folks interested in getting together this week?
Old 2012-06-26, 11:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Antivide
Corporal

I'm good. I'll register on the forums as well.
Old 2012-06-27, 03:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
Notsononymous
Private

What region? US or EU? Or somewhere else?

Last edited by Notsononymous; 2012-06-27 at 03:19 AM.
Old 2012-06-27, 09:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
AOI Knightmare
Corporal

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
My ForumFu is unparalleled. My favorite part of setting up websites is the forum
PM me and I will get you setup.

thanks
Knight

Originally Posted by Notsononymous View Post
What region? US or EU? Or somewhere else?
I would guess US region though the former had players and outfits from all over the place.. however not sure how well that will work w/ the new setup.

Cheers
Knight
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate