Spitfire Damage. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: No touchy!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-25, 01:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Feign
Staff Sergeant

Spitfire Damage.

Dont know if anyone will have the answer to this but I have been trying to figure out the damage type for my spitfires. They mow through any armor type on Infantry pretty well obviously and MAXs seem to take moderate damage at least. A lot of the time however they appear to just ignore tanks and stuff rolling past and dont really seem to do much damage to them at all, but they always fire up at Skeeters and Reavers flying around and can actually cut them up pretty good as I have seen a couple go down to them. Is the damage and tracking just cut down on tanks or are they just firing regular rounds or AP or what is the deal? Anyone have any idea? I assume that they are for AI purposes mainly as that is of course what they are best at, but seeing them take down Reavers and MAXs and doing nothing to Tanks seems odd.

Feign
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion