Looking for UK(preferably don't mind mixed) professional TR outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: can we say this is safe for children under 8 to play?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-31, 02:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Muglas
Private

Looking for UK(preferably don't mind mixed) professional TR outfit

Hi I used to be a very experienced PS player with a professional outfit. I was an all round player. Unfortunately it has been a couple years since I played and I can't remember the name of my group I use to play with.

What I'm looking for ideally is a group that plays regularly has a website has a rank system and all that

P.s. I can't wait for this game
Old 2012-07-31, 12:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Mooks
Private

Re: Looking for UK(preferably don't mind mixed) professional TR outfit

Hi Muglas!

We're a new, small, EU-based guerrilla outfit looking for experienced PS/FPS players willing to reign havoc among our foes and grow with us. We have a forum and soon enough a website as well. We also work with ranks, but we try to keep a flat hierarchy.

Check our recruitment post or head straight for our website!

P.s. We can't wait neither
Old 2012-07-31, 12:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Hi Muglas,

The Archangels are mostly an east coast group but we also have 3-4 people (including me) who are EU based, we plan on playing both servers come release. We're a very experienced group that has been around since PS1 beta, if that sounds interesting to you drop by our website at http:/www.archangelsgaming.com and put an application in. You can look at the shenanigans we got up to in PS1 on our youtube channel here

Cheers !
Old 2012-08-02, 02:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
DeltaWidow
Corporal

'Lo Mug

I come from the outfit BRTD [Better Red Than Dead] and we are a large outfit with our numbers split equally between US and EU based players. The outfit started back in 03 a week after PS launched on the Werner [EU] Server, but for PS2 the outfit will now be split across the US and EU servers.
The outfit has a long history and for the recent parts was a key part in many of Planetsides last events (Old Oshur, multiple-continent events, PS Day event which a lot we won) and you can see for yourself on our website: www.BRTD.net
Our play stile is still to be decided for PS2 but for past PS1 we've been very multi-roled. From armor columns of Prowlers supported by Air craft and Sky Guards to behind-the-line Mod steals and Base drain-capture, etc.

Here's a recruitment post if you want to learn more about recruitment.
http://www.planetsidetv.com/showthre...-We-Need-You!&

Thanks
-DW
Old 2012-08-04, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

We are located mostly in the East Coast United States, but we have members all around the world including the UK. Check out our website and recruitment thread(click on "Would you like to know more" pic).

Black Widow Company, a proud member of the ULTRA Alliance, is looking for players for Planetside 2. Our primary focus is air assault heavy infantry and air-mobile rapid response.

Recruitment into BWC will require a small amount of commitment on the part of potential recruits:
1) Players must post a recruitment application on the BWC forums using the application template on the forums.
2) Players will be required to read and /sign the SOP (our charter), provided they wish to continue the recruitment process.
3) We require members to sign up on the BWC Operations Server and place their FruitSalad signature banner in their forum profile (BWC forums only).
4) Playing whilst on Teamspeak3 is required.
5) Each member is required to serve as a rifleman first - until PS2 comes along, Planetside members are required to obtain and maintain the Medium Assault certification.

http://www.the-bwc.com[/QUOTE]
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams
Old 2013-12-21, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Devastator
Private

As the leader of Republic Marines, I invite you to try out our mid-sized outfit. About 200 members, very dedicated, and skilled. If you are interested, join one of our public squads and experience it for yourself! Good luck in your search -Devastator
We are based in North America, but we have members from the UK as well. Willing to accept anyone into our little meting pot. Primarily Americans, Canadians, and British.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit