T. Tatics 001: Banging the Bus (Ejection system is more op thank you might think) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: making the internet better one shell at a time.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Video Forum

Old 2013-07-18, 02:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
HelpLuperza
Corporal

T. Tatics 001: Banging the Bus (Ejection system is more op thank you might think)

The foundation of this tactic is the maneuverability Ejection System and Afterburner. However, I want to know.... What do you guys think? Do you have any suggestions, questions, or comments? Any video suggestions?

P.S. A big thank you goes out to Wrel and Crono for their great suggestions that made this possible

Last edited by HelpLuperza; 2013-07-18 at 02:42 PM.
Old 2013-07-18, 04:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
nyar
Private

Re: T. Tatics 001: Banging the Bus (Ejection system is more op thank you might think)

I've killed hundreds of sunders and never used ejection seat.

In fact, most of the times he's using ejection seat he could probably land the plane, place the mines, and take off.

Thirdly he's using C4 to kill sunderers. The vast majority of players roll with blockade armor, so that doesn't work. It takes more than two C4 to kill a sundy even with no blockade. Mines work much better.

I just made a video, yesterday, about killing sunderers and I have a much better approach than messing about with the ejection seat.

You fly right at the sunderer and land in a way that the plane blows up and you survive.

Old 2013-07-23, 04:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Coltorl
Private

Re: T. Tatics 001: Banging the Bus (Ejection system is more op thank you might think)

Originally Posted by nyar View Post

Thirdly he's using C4 to kill sunderers. The vast majority of players roll with blockade armor, so that doesn't work. It takes more than two C4 to kill a sundy even with no blockade. Mines work much better.

>implying most sundies are actually certed
Old 2013-07-23, 10:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Frost Deus
Private

Originally Posted by Coltorl View Post
>implying most sundies are actually certed
This^

However, a nicely edited video, so you get a like on that side. But often time it seems a sundy is a vet's, or a noob's who just certed deployment on it.
Old 2013-07-25, 05:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Talron
Private

Actually Nyfar if you had watched the whole video you would have noticed I explain the difference between using c4 and tank mines.

In addition, if you had watched the whole video you would have seen that I do use tank mines quite frequently to destory sundy's and love the option of using two c4 when necessary (when I know for a fact the sundy has been wounded and only requires an additional 2 c4 to take it out.)

Also,the ejection seat is one approach to a super aggressive tactic that does work 90% of the time to take out a deployed sundy. Yes the tactic is super aggressive and resource costly but it is high risk and high reward only tactic. Meant only for those who play unselfish and put a stop to the enemy's momentum and turn the tide of the battle to you're empires favor.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Video Forum