A one man army? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: It's what's in the water.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-31, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
JF-Wolf

A one man army?

Im not sure if this would work or not but im kinda curios if it could work. Well we all know that when the empire's population is lower than the others they get a slight increase of exp and health. I was thinking what happens if theres is one guy in the entire server of that empire. How much health would he have? How much exp would he gain for each kill? Would he be instoppable in a MAX and could get at least 100+ kills before dieing? It'd be cool to try it out, but of course thats impossible.

Old 2003-08-31, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

well, maybe, but probably no. lets do some hypothetical senarios here:
-You're going for a base, but its heavily guarded, you get killed by 3 pounder MAXes. You respawn at the tower you hacked earlier. You try again. this time they're just outside the tower. you keep dying, and soon enough, they take the tower, and you're back at the sanctuary.

Its possible ot hack a 0 xp base by yourself. these are kinda hard to find, and usually only happen after the servers go down for patching.
Old 2003-08-31, 09:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
nonentity
Private

The question was not; can you hack a base on your own?

It was a hypothetical 'what if?'. If you were say, the only VS player on Werner, imagine the HP bonus (and the XP you'd get for each kill).

And yes, it'd be insanely high.
Old 2003-08-31, 09:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Yeah you would be very strong and could kill a bunch of people before dying but you will still be losing all the time cause you cant be at more then one place at a time and once you hack it and move on they will rechack.
Old 2003-09-01, 03:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Caspertoo
Sergeant

Nonentity why don't you tell us how it is?

I read a post earlier that said at one point the vanu had only 17% of the population
Old 2003-09-01, 05:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Doppler
Contributor
Major

The problem is the health system doesnt update and refresh fast enough, i remember one time during the bad old days pre lasher nerf when Vanu had more population then NC and TR combined for at least three hours straight NC got no bonuses, a consultation with friendly enemy tr revealed they were getting no bonus either. Hmmmmmmm.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2003-09-01, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
JF-Wolf

Oh, well yeah I was wondering like how high (you know about make an estimate) the Health would be for one solider.

Old 2003-09-02, 11:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Indecisive
Major General

I dunno its all porpotional. Try it out on the test server sometimes.

However, yeah i dont think the bonuses work right.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion