Mass Sucide for all empires on Emerald - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: My trigger finger is getting tired
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-30, 02:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Mass Sucide for all empires on Emerald

http://boards.station.sony.com/ubb/p...ML/000762.html

Check this out they said it'll take place on Emerald at 6PM EST today. I was just wondering where is this "ultra-high bridge on ceryshen" they are talking about. Please give me directions.

And also if you zoom in on the map enough could you see bridges cause I've never tried.
Old 2003-08-30, 03:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Cease
First Sergeant

I think this is the bride they are talking about.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/m...php?img_id=974

http://www.planetside-universe.com/m...php?img_id=975

If you look at the map here:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/m...php?img_id=903

-- its the bridge between Sedna and Anguta.
Old 2003-08-30, 03:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Wow Thanks a lot. I was wondering why they called it the ultra-high bridge but know I know that thing is huge.
Old 2003-08-30, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Mejwell
Sergeant

There's only one bridge on Ceryshen, so it's a little difficult to miss. If I recall correctly, it's on the northwest corner of the continent, and it's the tallest bridge in the game.
Old 2003-08-30, 07:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Perfect oppertunity to break out my Liberator...
Old 2003-08-30, 08:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
JF-Wolf

Yeah I saw that bridge once and i was like woh I wonder how long you could fall off that thing. Too bad there's usually never any bridge battles on that thing too, cause it would be funny seeing people fall of it.

Old 2003-08-30, 10:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Brigadier General

Misc Info

If you fall off of it in full health you will survive so many people that would fall woudl survive but it takes like half of your health away.
Old 2003-08-30, 10:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Indecisive
Major General

Yeah, a bunch of nc and vs went there at the time it was schedualed for, but, lo and behold the FUX0RS DUMBASS TR!!!!!!!!!!!! were there in numbers with libs and skeeters and prowers and maxes and mauraders and other fucking shit, and kept us from jumping

By the time enough TR gave up, the only people left were me, another vs, and one tr who isnt A FUCKING ASSHOLE!
Old 2003-08-30, 10:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Yep you have the digital marines to thank for that. They wanted to stop it from happening. Personnally I don't mind, your just having fun along with everyone else.
Old 2003-08-30, 10:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Lex
Private

HAHAH HIPPIES

My Squad was there. We held the base of that bridge from everything that got near it and anything that "fell off by accident" and killed it when it landed. It was a Emerald Alliance Operation we got wind of it. and we cleaned it up. The NC and VS and TR have no reason to call a cease fire for any means or has every decided where playing Everquest? Hippies.. go sing your hippie songs and jump off bridges some where else.
Old 2003-08-30, 11:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Vick
Second Lieutenant

^ asshole
Old 2003-08-30, 11:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Caspertoo
Sergeant

Yea if you want to do a mass lemming style jump off some damn bridge just cuz your buddy jumps off the bridge....do it with your own faction. Otherwise I just look at as....easy kills.
Old 2003-08-30, 11:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

I was in the digital marines, but I quit because everything was taken to seriously. It said to hate VS and NC but, come on, this is a game, why should I hate them? I got an email from them about stopping the bridge jumping, and I thought it was just stupid, they said to even kill tr, our own empire! Anyway, what's the problem if those people where having fun? Kinda funny though how everyone gets so mad at VS NC and TR being together. You might think, oh but they're enemies. But also you have to think that not all TR NC and VS would hate each other in this games plot (even though it almost has none). THey wanna jump, let them jump, everyone needs a break from killing each other once in awhile.

Would also be fun to one day fill up several galaxies for all empires then one day have all the galaxies drop everyone into the ocean. This way everyoen would die at the same time, and no body could stop you. If the digital marines tried to they would have to use use knives, since the water would be to deep.
Old 2003-08-31, 12:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

i wasnt there but man you digital marines should loosen up there is this thing called *gasp* SUNLIGHT! oh and and...friends a social life!? step away from the screen yup thats it. Now dont look back. goood
Old 2003-08-31, 01:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Sputty
Banned

Meh, Digital Marines is just another spam outfit inviting as many people as they can and mostly getting newbies or idiots. This is what I'd expect from idiots.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion