Mass Sucide for all empires on Emerald - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma for Prez!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-31, 01:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Phaden
Contributor
Major

And that was a low blow. But from what is seems, deserved.
Old 2003-08-31, 01:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Sputty
Banned

I've become pissed at the spam outfits and idiot CR5s. I can only hold it in for so long
Old 2003-08-31, 02:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
SumYungGui
Staff Sergeant

hello all you digital marines out there in the intarweb-land.

*pulls out a pair of pliers*

mind if I pull that stick out of your ass? it seems to be affecting your moods.
Old 2003-08-31, 02:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

Sigh, the first thing i thought when i read that post on the OF was "If that actually happens, some moronic Terran is going to fuck it up." I hate being right, almost as much as i hate the other Emerald Terrans.
Old 2003-08-31, 02:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Sputty
Banned

Hmmm, then switch servers? I've done it, I've also switched empires, and now when I want I play on Markov VS and Werner NC.
Unluckily, CR5 idiots are everywhere
Old 2003-08-31, 09:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
ChewyLSB
Major

Misc Info

Do the Digital Marines have a website? I want to see this...
Old 2003-08-31, 10:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
�io
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by ReaperofDeath27
i wasnt there but man you digital marines should loosen up there is this thing called *gasp* SUNLIGHT! oh and and...friends a social life!? step away from the screen yup thats it. Now dont look back. goood
I have to agree. Digital Marines (cool name! ) you guys REALLY need to go outside and find out about friends and girls and stuff. The NC and VS don't really exist you know, they aren't little men living inside your computer. It's a game.
Old 2003-08-31, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Yes they do have a website, very big one too. Can't remember wehat it was though.
Old 2003-08-31, 12:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Snoob
Private

if you wanna pay 12 dollars a month to jump off bridges thats fine by me, just not on OUR turf... 'nuff said.
Old 2003-08-31, 12:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally posted by Snoob
if you wanna pay 12 dollars a month to jump off bridges thats fine by me, just not on OUR turf... 'nuff said.
LMAO!
Your a tough man, not on my digital, non-existant, video game make beleive turf! I guess if you want to pay 12 dollars to be a make beleive bad ass thats fine by me, but I am still going to make fun of you.

lol, seriously though, get a life... 'nuff said.
Old 2003-08-31, 01:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Snoob
Private

this game revolves around killing or being killed - capturing bases or having bases captured. NOT jumping over the side of bridges. and Yes, I do take this game seriously because I pay money to play it.

I honestly don't see what the fuss is about - we were informed on enemy presence on ceryshen and responded accordingly.
Old 2003-08-31, 01:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
KingKroz
Private

Why does playing a game the way it was meant to be played make us non-social losers?

Allot of people complain over something so silly as this? Grow up.. There will be plenty more party's you weenies can waste you life.. Oh.. well be there 2

Wait wait... WERE the ones who need to get out more? Planning "Events" around a video game... ahem... nerds...

If it wasn't us, it would have been someone else.. TR NC VS it would have happened..
For all you people threatening to have us banned by a dev... "hahahahaha."
For all you people who said you WERE a dev and gonna have us banned "HAHAHAHA"

350+ Bombing kills.. is... o.. so... yummy..

so I close... ahem.. "hahahaha.." goodnight
Old 2003-08-31, 01:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Indecisive
Major General

Digital Marines: go jump off your own damn bridge, please, if you want to defend it so fucking bad, keeping a multi-empire event to fail because we acknowledge that nc are people too, you might as well use the fucking thing

I accually met around 7 nc that i made friends with pretty quickly. However, i only found one tr with a brain. Who was shortly tked by a cloaker after telling him off for killing me and my vanu bud.

Its sad that you would keep people from creating a movie for fun. Its fun, thats all. Its a game. The vanu and the nc dont exist.

Those who are saying things like "OMG ITS TEH HIPPES GO JUMP OFF YUO 0WN BRIDGE!11ONE OMGWTFBBQ!!1! NC AND VS SUX0RZ!1!"
It only shows how fucking disfuntional you are. Everyone exept the damn digital spam invite nerd-marines can see that there are reasons to "CEASE FIRE!"

I dont know about those who gave up, but i accually had fun that night. Just me and another vanu, long after the main tr zerg has left. Sneaking around bitch slapping the tr with our newly acquired nc buddies.

But seriouly. WHY THE HELL WOULD PEOPLE GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PISS PEOPLE OFF!?

Guess its just the tr. Digital Marines. And. Team God.

Goodness. I feel sorry for all the TR's on emerald who have *Gasp* brains and a life that have to put up with this shit on a daily basis.
Old 2003-08-31, 01:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
KingKroz
Private

"OMG ITS TEH HIPPES GO JUMP OFF YUO 0WN BRIDGE!11ONE OMGWTFBBQ!!1! NC AND VS SUX0RZ!1!"

Is that a quote?

Why the hell don't u do this crap on the test server, I wont touch that shiz..

Anyway.. All you dumsht players who whine, just remember... we have just as much right to be there as you do.. so we'll do whatever we want.. whenever we want..

niner niner niner :P
Old 2003-08-31, 02:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

I have here a box razor blades, i heard that no matter what, the NC don't want you to slice your wrists with it, here, that should be enough to give one to every member.

Last edited by Incompetent; 2003-08-31 at 02:18 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion