Plz... - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: OMG, they got skeeters up the yin yang!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-17, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
TheRegurgitator
Major

Only Exclusive beta people can give beta to people without losing their own cd key
Old 2003-04-17, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
mr_luc
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by simba
if u think spelling please as plz is bcoz he dunno how 2 spell plz ur more stupid than a toilet.
Hes not pathetic, he just might wanna get into beta, just bcoz u dont like this game doesent mean he doesent.
Ur pathetic. Just stop.
Many ppl would send their free beta thingie 2 some1 who cant even b bothered 2 spell out plz, there IS nice ppl at this earth, u dont have 2 b 1 but there accually IS.
simba, every time you post I want to poke out my eyes with a fork.

For God's sake, kid. How old are you??? How hard can it be to spell things out? Learn to type faster! Aaaaaaargh!
Old 2003-04-17, 09:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Darksim
Sergeant Major

Originally posted by simba
if u think spelling please as plz is bcoz he dunno how 2 spell plz ur more stupid than a toilet.
Hes not pathetic, he just might wanna get into beta, just bcoz u dont like this game doesent mean he doesent.
Ur pathetic. Just stop.
Many ppl would send their free beta thingie 2 some1 who cant even b bothered 2 spell out plz, there IS nice ppl at this earth, u dont have 2 b 1 but there accually IS.
2 things. 1, learn how the FUCK to spell, if you have a education over Grade 6, then I Pity you. You would make me start a "Tutor a N00bit, for only 25 cents a day, these dumbfucks are to stupid to play the game, and even cause peopel to poke their eyes out with a hot poker, please help the n00bs."

2. All of these Spammers scared the Nice People away, it says FRIEND, not guy, and seriously, you have to like the person!?

like a person thats in my outfit and is a nice person gave me the invite a friend, actually im dloading right now.

now the guy who makes portraits and stuff, and offered a free portrait, and pr0n and stuff, well thats a good deal, It was a Trade, and the guy who offered the stuff got ripped anyways, but you guys are like Beggars on th estreet, and dont even BOTHER to say please, or go over your post to spell check it

P.S. isnt it ironic that simba said to excuse his spelling, but he said this in horrible spelling!

Last edited by Darksim; 2003-04-17 at 10:00 AM.
Old 2003-04-17, 09:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Silo5
Corporal

Originally posted by Darksim
2 things. 1, learn how the FUCK to spell, if your over Grade 6. the I Pity you, you would make me start a "Tutor a N00bit, for only 25 cents a day, these dumbfucks are to stupid to play the game, and even cause peopel to poke their eyes out with a hot poker, please help the n00bs."

2. All of these Spammers scared the Nice People away, it says FRIEND, not guy, and seriously, you have to like the person!?

like a person thats in my outfit and is a nice person gave me the invite a friend, actually im dloading right now.

now the guy who makes portraits and stuff, and offered a free portrait, and pr0n and stuff, well thats a good deal, It was a Trade, and the guy who offered the stuff got ripped anyways, but you guys are like Beggars on th estreet, and dont even BOTHER to say please, or go over your post to spell check it

P.S. isnt it ironic that simba said to excuse his spelling, but he said this in horrible spelling!

the I pity you?

WTF is that?
Old 2003-04-17, 10:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Darksim
Sergeant Major

Angry

lol, your a Grammarian http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame31.html

look its Silo!!
Old 2003-04-17, 10:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Silo5
Corporal

HA! I wish.... I failed english this nine weeks, they have this annoying rule about turning in homework and projects...
Old 2003-04-17, 10:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
thegame109
First Sergeant

TRscpd would you be kind enough to let me have your spare invite please?.I'm not begging and cannot offer you anything to you but maybe a friendship.

consider it bud anyway

[email protected]

PLANETSIDE!!
Old 2003-04-17, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Hamma
PSU Admin

stop the flaming before i come in here with a baseball bat

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-04-17, 02:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
thegame109
First Sergeant

HEHEH you coupld always help us out hamma the god.Send an email and say that these guys are all pissed on psu and would like a beta account?

btw could you mention i'de lick my toilet seat to get into beta?

EHHEHEHEH

PLANETSIDE!!
Old 2003-04-17, 04:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
TheRegurgitator
Major

I'm giving up on beta...
Old 2003-04-17, 05:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Matuse
First Sergeant

Simba, with your obvious and apparent lack of ability to use the english language, it would really be in your best interest to not get into an arguement over its use.

Just some friendly advice.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion