E3 PS Meetup - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Are there no serious quotes up here?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-05-24, 02:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Graywolves
General

Re: E3 PS Meetup

I'll probably sell the ticket to someone if I win, unless I have transportation.
Old 2012-05-24, 02:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Graywolves View Post
I'll probably sell the ticket to someone if I win, unless I have transportation.
If you can't go don't enter and let some of us that can go get a better chance

I have been trying all year to get tickets the pricing is crazy and because of some messed up paperwork I didn't qualify for the free passes.

I would love to go and have transportation as well as accommodations
Old 2012-05-24, 02:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Danicia View Post
If you aren't following the Facebooks, I've posted a contest for free E3 passes: https://www.facebook.com/SOE?sk=app_163032157099207
Do i get that right? If i win, i get Tickets for E3, and thats it?

Well, no point then for me. :/
Old 2012-05-24, 02:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Hamma
PSU Admin

I wish I could be there! Sadly it's not in the budget

And yea it's just a ticket.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-05-24, 10:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Luperza
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

E3 Tickets are expensive (see E3 FAQ). __O So...It's nice of SOE to offer this. I'm glad they are doing a contest and I hope someone from the PlanetSide community wins it! Would be rad. =D
Old 2012-05-24, 10:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Ailos
Contributor
Major

Its not even open to the public, I couldn't even buy the ticket - only way for some of us to go is through a contest like this.

Interior Crocodile Aviator
IronFist After Dark
Old 2012-05-25, 07:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Hermes
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Only open to US residents too, FYI.

Old 2012-05-25, 10:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by PurrfectStorm View Post
E3 Tickets are expensive (see E3 FAQ). __O So...It's nice of SOE to offer this. I'm glad they are doing a contest and I hope someone from the PlanetSide community wins it! Would be rad. =D
The cost of the tickets doubled from last years pricing as well

They need to have an E3 event that's open to the public. The only thing I can think of off hand is pax SOE fan fair is nice but only for SOE games. They should hold this Public/Idea Thingy event in vegas as well =]

Last edited by EightEightEight; 2012-05-25 at 10:41 AM.
Old 2012-05-29, 04:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Hyiero
Private

I personally won a pass from SOE through their contest and will be attending. This is a dream come true for myself, I actually am a Senior in Computer Science and aspire to get into the industry one day. Original Planetside was a huge motivation back in my youth to get me into programming and really gave me something to work towards and following Planetside 2 has really made me excited to know that I will be graduating soon and hopefully,trying my hardest, break into the industry. Just in hopes to one day be working on such a big project with some of the brightest people the industry has to offer and with such an awesome and amazing community backing it. So yea,there is my rant and don't worry I'll be sure to say hi and give High Fives out like they were coming back in style for everyone here on PSU!
Old 2012-05-29, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Hamma
PSU Admin

Awesome congrats!

Pwn some folks in the demo for us

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-05-29, 05:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
capiqu
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by EightEightEight View Post
If you can't go don't enter and let some of us that can go get a better chance

I have been trying all year to get tickets the pricing is crazy and because of some messed up paperwork I didn't qualify for the free passes.

I would love to go and have transportation as well as accommodations
I agree, if your not sure of being able to travel or meeting the cost of travel, do not enter. As far as someone winning the tickets and not going or selling them if they can't go, I think Soe should choose runner ups and ask people of proof of air travel tickets before releasing them. If you cant prove your going then the runner up gets them.

Old 2012-06-03, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Neurotoxin
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Hyiero View Post
(Its 3 replies up, I'm not quoting that gigantic block!)
Hell yes, congrats Hyiero! We'll see ya there!
Old 2012-06-03, 09:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
capiqu
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Wow congrats guys. Have fun.

This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-03, 09:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Danicia
Sony Online
Sparkly Princess
of Social Media.

I personally won a pass from SOE through their contest and will be attending. This is a dream come true for myself, I actually am a Senior in Computer Science and aspire to get into the industry one day. Original Planetside was a huge motivation back in my youth to get me into programming and really gave me something to work towards and following Planetside 2 has really made me excited to know that I will be graduating soon and hopefully,trying my hardest, break into the industry. Just in hopes to one day be working on such a big project with some of the brightest people the industry has to offer and with such an awesome and amazing community backing it. So yea,there is my rant and don't worry I'll be sure to say hi and give High Fives out like they were coming back in style for everyone here on PSU!
And yer totes gonna come by so I can give you some Vanu appreciation, right? Oh, and swag. And whatever else I can find. Can you pew pew some TR for me? No? Too bad.
Old 2012-06-03, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info

Firstly, massive congratulations. Second, bring any type of recording device you can.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion