PS2's E3 Schedule - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We ran out of quotes.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-04, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
wasdie
Second Lieutenant

Re: PS2's E3 Schedule

You won't see anything today so don't waste your time. The Sony Press Conference is for the Playstation brand, not SOE.

Well, I don't mean don't watch it at all, if you have a Playstation 3 then you will probably be interested.
Old 2012-06-04, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
CuddleMeLoki
Private

Hopefully he will upload it to youtube as fast as he uploaded the livestream with Higby.
Old 2012-06-04, 03:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Fafnir
Sergeant

Originally Posted by wasdie View Post
You won't see anything today so don't waste your time. The Sony Press Conference is for the Playstation brand, not SOE.

Well, I don't mean don't watch it at all, if you have a Playstation 3 then you will probably be interested.
@mhigby @planetside2 Hey guys! When will those of us not at E3 be able to tune in and catch some PS2 happenings?

@chrisfrantastic You can watch live stream gameplay here in a few hours! ^Lancer http://ow.ly/blVtg
Posted 1 hour ago.
Old 2012-06-04, 03:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
JPalmer
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by wasdie View Post

With Sony as a business though in the condition they are in, it would be a great time to get all their videogame products out there to the mass media.

Hell maybe the PS4 will be a revolutionary piece of technology and they could end the show on the note "And this is the kind of game you will see on the PS4..."

Higby enters on the stage with a shaven head and the rest is history.

TB's live stream starts at the same time as the conference. Which means the sever will have the hundreds of people on it to show the big battles.

Hell, in the schedule they did not even have a stream scheduled for today. It just pop up outta the blue.

I put to much thought into this.
Old 2012-06-04, 03:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Mod
Master Sergeant

Great to hear, must have missed that tweet earlier. Guess I'll watch the video tomorrow as 2am is pushing it a little
Old 2012-06-04, 03:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
QuantumMechanic
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

So TB is doing a live stream at 6pm, and Sony's big press conference is also at 6pm...

I never expected Sony to show of Planetside 2, but this double booking convinces me of that. Damn shame though.
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-04, 04:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
RadarX
PlanetSide 2
Community Manager

The Sony Press conference will cover Sony PS3 products which PlanetSide 2 does not currently fit into. Expect plenty of secondary coverage across major media groups like G4. Also watch Totalbiscuit's livestream from the floor every day. They will be recorded if you can't make it.
Old 2012-06-04, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Toppopia
Major

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
The Sony Press conference will cover Sony PS3 products which PlanetSide 2 does not currently fit into. Expect plenty of secondary coverage across major media groups like G4. Also watch Totalbiscuit's livestream from the floor every day. They will be recorded if you can't make it.
Oh boy, recordings that makes me happy.
Old 2012-06-04, 04:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Nick
Corporal

Just what in the hell is going on down there at e3? We have tweets saying there's gonna be content today, other tweets that are now deleted confirming this also and TB denies everything...
Old 2012-06-04, 04:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
RNFB
First Sergeant

Last edited by RNFB; 2012-06-04 at 04:43 PM.
Old 2012-06-04, 04:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
CuddleMeLoki
Private

Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Just what in the hell is going on down there at e3? We have tweets saying there's gonna be content today, other tweets that are now deleted confirming this also and TB denies everything...
It will be tomorrow if TB says it is.

Originally Posted by RNFB View Post
Recruit 1000 friends?.... You've got to be frickin' kidding me. I don't even understand how that's possible. Even 250 friends is impossible for me.

Why should I miss out on some of these rewards because I'm not a facebook-friend-whore? Gosh. Put all the friend missions in their own tier so I can at least get SOMETHING, this is ridiculous.
#Foreveralone
Old 2012-06-04, 04:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
RNFB
First Sergeant

How the hell did my post end up in this topic? what?
Old 2012-06-04, 04:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
Ahh, that sucks. I was really hoping for some good solid PS2 love tonight during the Sony Press conference.

Old 2012-06-04, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Spike TV is doing a lot of coverage but it seems like they are focusing on games for meat heads and consoles, any chance they will do any coverage of PS?
Old 2012-06-04, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Johari
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Shott View Post
http://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

TB is doing a stream tonight (Monday) also.
So is no one going to talk about the Planetside 2 Demo channel in TB's Suggested channels? 2 viewers and you can see the game in the thumbnail but its a locked channel. good good good!!

http://imgur.com/a/tgmvW pics for proof. Sorry for smallish sizes
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion