PSU: The Vanu are Watching.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-07-09, 10:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
facialhairhero
Private

Need a crew

I am in need of dedicated unit that is not afraid of competition. I will keep this brief and forgive me if I come off as a chest thumper, but I am an above average gamer and need an outfit that accommodates a more advanced level of play. Granted PS2 is a new game and many of the 'top dogs' so to speak are yet to be determined, but I am willing to dedicate myself to the game, with the ambition of potentially playing professionally (if this arena allows for it).

Played the Halo series competively and made a modest share of prize money as a result. To this point, no other game has captivated my interests as much as PS2.

In my experience the 'elite' don't typically recruit in the medium of public forums, but I am still curious as to find out what folks around here feel they can offer

Faction and server are of no concern at the moment. I am located in the Pacific NW.
Old 2012-07-09, 11:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hosp
First Sergeant

Re: Need a crew

1. Can you handle starting at the bottom of a chain of command?

2. Will you jump ship if theres a string of bad days?

3. Do you feel the need for your group to be doing something "tactical" all the time?
Old 2012-07-10, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Arovien
First Sergeant

PMed you
Old 2012-07-10, 06:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

The 'Elite' in PlanetSide recruit anywhere they want. That includes here.

As for War Machine, we are NC and armor focused.

Old 2012-07-10, 08:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Kouza
Sergeant

The-BWC.com , The Black Widow Company

Simply put you can join a new group, a questionable group or an outright zergfit...

=OR=

A group with a long history of community, competitive game play and the ability to adapt and overcome in all games it has played.

It seems like you are an Infantry Grunt. That is our Focus, everyone here is a Rifleman first.

If you want to get an idea of how much we do go to the website and before hitting the forums check out the "BWC PLANETSIDE" Link. The two sections that will give you the best idea are the History Section and the TRFM. History is going to give you the basic idea of what we have been / are all about. TRFM is going to show you the tip of the iceburg of the work we did to perfect our play style in the Original Planetside.

Last edited by Kouza; 2012-07-10 at 08:57 AM.
Old 2012-07-10, 09:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
TopDawg
Private

Dunno if we'd be a good fit for one another, but feel free to drop by www.clan-horizon.com to come say hello and maybe poke around a bit.
Old 2012-07-10, 09:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
MCYRook
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by facialhairhero View Post
In my experience the 'elite' don't typically recruit in the medium of public forums
Correct. Good luck anyway, I'm sure you'll find a home eventually.
Old 2012-07-10, 09:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
TopDawg
Private

Originally Posted by MCYRook View Post
Correct. Good luck anyway, I'm sure you'll find a home eventually.
You could come say hello, too! :P
Old 2012-07-10, 12:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
MCYRook
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by TopDawg View Post
You could come say hello, too! :P
That I should.
Old 2012-07-10, 12:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
UnknownDT
Sergeant

If you're looking for the best than you should look at my sig and go to that link. PM Mirror on our forums or simply make a post and you can get more details from there. We have a 'History' tab you may want to read as well.

We don't recruit on these forums and never will. We have about 10-15 people who will be applying once beta starts, but until it does our recruitment will technically not be "open" however we are getting information beforehand from those interested.
Old 2012-07-10, 04:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
facialhairhero
Private

Thank you. Options have been considered, not ready to commit to anyone or anything just yet, will likely wait for beta to make a determination.
Old 2012-07-10, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Hello facialhairhero,

Might I suggest before you make your decision checking out Outfit X. We are a NC Outfit that specializes in Spec Ops. We have been specializing in this style of warfare since 2003 and we have become very efficient at it and accomplishing our goals. So if you are interested then check us out at the link below or shoot me PM and I'll answer you asap.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Thanks,
HMR85

Old 2012-07-10, 05:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Your a cut above huh? So am I (link(I would like to point out I tagged team a round at a time with that gun with my main drinking buddy who's better than most but not at my standard or it'd be 10-15/1))(link)(link), I've shot down some of the top 2142 Pilots and gone 3 rounds without a death with a gun(then I went to the bottleshop), I'm not too shabby when I wear my tactical pants either. Your looking for a professional Crew huh? So was I; So I Made one. I'm CO of a Air Cavalry Platoon called the Jet Bastards. Our stuff is so polished we've even had members of various Military's look over it and not seen a problem, and only had suggestions. We've gone to a lot of effort to make sure everyone knows exactly what their duties are and what they need to do in any situation. We've got a plethora of roles on both Ground and in the Air so no matter what you do, we've got a spot for ya. If your not sure what Air Cavalry actually is very basically anything we can pack in a Jet that will cause explosions (Missiles or Airdropped Infantry/Vehicles for example) we'll pack. I've got a explanation here (link) and a more in depth recruitment poster here (link).

If your interested in joining a crew with a unrivaled level of professionalism file a recruitment form here :
jetbastards.enjin.com

Last edited by KILLFACE; 2012-07-10 at 07:15 PM.
Old 2012-07-10, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Well this is a popular thread. Hero from my perspective your instincts are right. Any group that'll immediately invite you to their clan probably won't fit your brief. My advice would be to do your research, visit forums, run with groups and hop on comms during beta. I'm sure you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff pretty quickly.

Hope you find what you're looking for bud.
Old 2012-07-10, 07:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
Yet you just did with your first paragraph. Bipolar much?
Think you misread eclipse. Buzz was simply giving the Op more information on our clan. Hero is looking for an elite group. DT work to be elite in ever game we play. You did not see Buzz inviting him to the clan, in fact he admitted recruitment is currently closed! Buzz was simply offering information. Being selective about our recruitment is one of the strengths of our clan; it is a challenging and demanding process which requires effort both from the applicant and from our clan. We don't recruit on public forums because it wouldn't be worth it. However if skilled players who've done their research seek us out we'll always give them a shot.

Hope that clears up your misunderstanding.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit