Noble Oafs (Casual Outfit) - CST - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Vote or die!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-06-12, 01:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Clinical
Private

Cool Noble Oafs (Casual Outfit) - CST

Basic Info:
Noble Oafs is an outfit created by me and my friend to have a place with our mindset in place. That is to have fun at whatever cost necessary. This includes not being required to play a certain way or at certain times. We are a very laidback/casual outfit.

Faction: New Conglomerate
Server Location: US West
Short description: We are a casual outfit that likely will have fun sometimes at the expense of others and request that our members have thick skin.
Website: This website is very temporary, the other founder is a webdesigner/networker and will be putting a site together for us.
http://nobleoafs.forumer.com/index.php
Voice Comm: We will being using ventrilo but it's not required to be an outfit member. However when we DO run organized op's it's required that you are able to be on ventrilo and listen - you do not need not a mic.

Things to know:
We are a New Conglomerate based outfit. Our focus is on being a casual outfit where seriousness is discouraged more often than encouraged. The reason me and my friend made this outfit is due to how hard it can be to find groups to play with that are seriously devoted to just having fun.

We are not a hardcore competitive outfit. We actually strive to do whatever it takes to enjoy the game, whether it means doing stupid crap like demo derbying vehicles, races, actually playing competitively, pissing off people who take games to seriously(one of my favorites), etc etc.

This is one of those outfits/groups where we really don't care what others think about us. I'm not saying we're going to be complete asshats to others or anything for no reason, but if someone is bitching about our outfit doing stupid shit like blowing ourselves up while our faction is losing a base - I have no problem with laughing at the one(s) complaining.

Now don't get me wrong, we will do organized real Op's sometimes and have many fun events/grouping. Just depends what people are in the mood for.

This is just an outfit for having fun and enjoying the game. Noble Oafs will be a great place too if you're just wanting to go blow shit up alone but have the social factor of an outfit around. Like I said we have no real big requirements of our members.

Rules/Guidelines/Recommendations:
- Do not be an annoying jackass to outfit members

- Do not spam ventrilo

- There is no age requirement however I recommend age 16-18+

- Along with the previous recommendation, I want to say have thick skin. This will be a near anything goes outfit. God only knows what might be talked about in outfit chat / on the forums. If you have kids you probably want to keep them away from our vent / outfit chat.

- While we really don't care what other people/outfits think about us, don't be a dick for no reason to other people/outfits. Example, don't just randomly TK people just for the sake of TKing them thinking you're being funny.

- When we are doing actual organized ops - Listen to the Ops leader and do as they say.

These are the general ideas of being a great and Noble Oaf.

How to Join:
Head to our website listed above and register and post an introduction in the intro forum and you'll be added to the roster.

Last edited by Clinical; 2012-06-12 at 01:10 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate