the real story be hind the vs. - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Cause that Riverdance is scary
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-25, 07:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

.... please note anti flame agents have been dispatched to this thread to kill you all.
Old 2003-08-26, 07:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

the anti flamers have been after me since everquest started and dont even own everquest. and i am goona start a charter on emerlad for when it gets slow on korinard
Old 2003-08-26, 07:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
shadowseed
Staff Sergeant

Re: the real story be hind the vs.

Originally posted by STEALTHKILLER
:
this how i desribe the empires
tr: evil dictaort naziez
nc: freedom fighters
vs: people who falied the entrance examine.
here was the question and the answer.

"who do u kill while not in a squad and having a knife fight?"

" i would be in a fetile postion on the floor in stealth suit."

"i would hide in a stealth suit behind a max the entire time."

"uh...uh...uh....uh....uh....(teacher: times up)uh.....4"

then they shipped them 2 what they dubbed pussy land. that is where the mad scientist meet the losers and made the vs the end>
Wohhhhhh there cowboy!!!!.
I liked the start, i agree on the descriptions for TR and NC, but then you went off on one and im forced to belive you a scitzo!.
I would say the VS are Imperialist Techys!!!
Old 2003-08-26, 03:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

u may of not read the entire thread. that is how the instruction book describes them. and u must rember i was doing drugs the time i wrote this. the drug is call planetside universe
Old 2003-08-27, 03:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
shadowseed
Staff Sergeant

lol!!!!

Old 2003-08-27, 07:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

*hits u on head* uncle says, "1more thing,
Old 2003-08-28, 07:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

heloo any1 home
Old 2003-08-28, 09:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
NightWalker XI
Colonel

Re: the real story be hind the vs.

:

then they shipped them 2 what they dubbed pussy land. that is where the mad scientist meet the losers and made the vs the end>
So are you Vanu? cause you sure failed the English exam
Old 2003-08-28, 10:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #54
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

the anti flamers have been after me since everquest started and dont even own everquest.
I'm guessing that's supposed to read "The flamers have been after me since everquest started and I don't even own everquest.". If my translation is correct let me say that I'm not suprised and am also glad, on both counts.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-08-28, 03:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

Originally posted by Happy lil' Elf
I'm guessing that's supposed to read "The flamers have been after me since everquest started and I don't even own everquest.". If my translation is correct let me say that I'm not suprised and am also glad, on both counts.

u are correct and for this 1:

[QUOTE]
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So are you Vanu? cause you sure failed the English exam

no that is the only question on the exam. and you didnt read the entire thread the did u. i was doing drugs when i wrote this. the drug is called planetside universe
Old 2003-08-28, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Let me get this straight, you illiterate sea monkey. You're questioning my English? This from a person who by all appearances is still in kindergarten. Tell you what, when you learn how to form a complete sentence, with proper puncuation and everything, come back and talk to me. Until then quit playing with the pretty colored blocks and pay attention to the teacher. Otherwise first grade might be a little more than you can handle

"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2003-08-28, 07:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

1 im in the 8th grade.
2 i wasnt takling 2 u in that second part i said u were correct, i was talking 2 nightwalker
3 i dont captilise or add peridos and stuff becuse i dont bother wasting my time here. its just forms.
Old 2003-08-28, 09:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Gee, I guess I was supposed to know that because you didn't start the post off with a quote from me and then you clearly pointed out you were talking to Night with the latter part of your post. No wait, you didn't.

As far as spelling and grammar go, I look at it as a courtesy to my fellow board whores. A post that at least makes an attempt at correct spelling and grammar is usually much easier to read, and usually causes fewer misunderstandings in the long run.

Now, assuming you're in school again, please for the love of god pay close attention in English class

Old 2003-08-28, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Okay, stop it you two. Quite squabbling over this stupid thread. Stealth obviously doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, and obviously WE DON'T know what the hell he is talking about. I play Vanu, and I LIKE the Vanu. I LIKE all the three Factions. They each have their strengths and weaknesses.

If someone is going to come along and say, that the side I am playing sucks, because they couldn't pass the entrance exams, I am simply going to ignore his stupid ass, because it wasn't the faction I play that didn't pass, it was the idiot who said that response that didn't pass the tests. Besides, just look at who wrote this thread, and eighth grade student. In otherwords, a child or an adolescent. I hardly ever listen or take to heart anything a child or adolescent says, because their opinions shift constantly, and they are usually said with their hearts, not their heads.

And Stealth, I'm not making fun of you, or poking holes into your thread, but please, oh please, WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT WHAT SIDE IS WHAT? We don't GIVE A RAT's ASS. Or, at least me and my friend's don't care what side is what. ALL's I know is that when I hear a MCG, or a JH go off in the distance, I'm going to be on guard, and when I hear a sniper bullet, I'm going hunting.

I play Vanu because I LIKE being the underdog.

AND Stealth.....Learn to spell and type words properly. If you don't, don't even type it. You type like a dyslexic slang tosser from a foreign country. It sucks to read, and when the rest of us read your word, we LOSE 10 IQ POINTS.
Old 2003-08-29, 12:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #60
Katanaboy
Master Sergeant

I agree, although being an adolescent does not immediately guarantee immaturity. I myself am only 15 years of age, although when conversing with outfit-mates, some of them believe me to be an adult. I'm just saying this because your comment about not listening to adolescents is a bit short-sighted. We're not all like STEALTH, you know (we know how to turn the caps lock button off).

...Vanu rules...go underdog!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion