Newegg Shipping? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: everytime someone joins the Vanu god kills a kitten.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Old 2012-11-21, 08:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Palerion
Sergeant Major

Newegg Shipping?

I ordered my new computer parts at about 7:00 PM with a 3-day shipping plan, though I have heard newegg has a tendency to ship quite a bit faster than what you pay for. Anyway, with me placing this order on Wednesday, will it arrive before next Monday? I'm curious as to how the shipping process works; like, if my order has already begun shipping, could it possibly arrive on a non-work day? Like a saturday or sunday?
Old 2012-11-22, 02:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
MrSmegz
Sergeant

Re: Newegg Shipping?

Originally Posted by Palerion View Post
I ordered my new computer parts at about 7:00 PM with a 3-day shipping plan, though I have heard newegg has a tendency to ship quite a bit faster than what you pay for. Anyway, with me placing this order on Wednesday, will it arrive before next Monday? I'm curious as to how the shipping process works; like, if my order has already begun shipping, could it possibly arrive on a non-work day? Like a saturday or sunday?
They only get there faster if you it ships from a nearby warehouse. In my case, I live in TX and stuff from Memphis gets here quickly, if it comes from CA, or NJ, its usually 3 or sometimes 4 days.

Its Thanksgiving also this week, so no shipping this thusday, and NO they will not deliver on weekends unless you pay for like next day, 2 day w/ Saturday Deliver.
Old 2012-11-22, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

If its UPS you are out of luck as I think over Thanksgiving on Fri/Sat its only air shipping that gets delivered. I would expect it to get to your place on Monday though. I had the same exact issue last year. I was raging as I think it was the mobo for my new rig and I was heading back to college on Sunday that was 1 1/2 hours away. Had to go back the next weekend to get it :/.
Old 2012-11-22, 09:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Palerion
Sergeant Major

Ah man that sucks xD was gonna have my brother back from college to see the big moment when when we run ps2 at max Well, crossing my fingers for Monday.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum