My ideas... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where its good to be a whore!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-08, 04:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ViperGTS
Banned

My ideas...

Well....well here are my idea for PS.

1- melee cert-1 points
This give you the abilty to crack some one in the head with you with your wepon.
When you have a pistol out you hit the button and you will reach out and pistol wip some one. With a rifle or shotgun you will take the back end of it and hit them right in the face. When know wepon is out, a strong right hook will be thrown.

Empire specific AT maxes.
I think there should be AT maxex for all.
3 certs-
NC-Blazer.
I know a flame thrower will rape a persons frame rate...but what the hell. Only use this with an uber fast pc.
It looks like the other NC maxes but is silver instead of blue an yellow.
It dosnt really shot fire...but more of a stream of pure energy. Very lethal.
Its alt. fire shoots like a liquid fuel on the ground wich can be later ignited by the main fire mode. Great for defence.

TR-speeder.
Same as with the the NC max...sliver but same model as other TR maxes.
This max shoots little energy pellets incredbly fast. The damage for each pellet is very small....but with the rate of fire who could complaine.
Alt fire shoots one big ball the will eplode into a ton of pellets.

VS-Phazer
Also same model just silver.
What this max does is kinda of diffrent. Its main fire in a solid blue stream of energy. If kept on the target long enouge they will disapear will die.
Its alt fire is a plain VS laser.

And last but not least Empire sniper rifles.
3 certs-
NC-Hammer.
This sniper rifle is incredbly power full. 1 shot wil take 95% of rexo heath. Its downside is it is very large and takes about 6 or 7 secs to reload. It being so big you cant move while holding it.

TR-Viper
This sniper rifle can hold a clip of 20 shots. It can fire them one right after the other. It is the lighest of all snipers so you can run a normal speed while holding it.

VS-Lacer
Basic VS tech here. 2 fireing modes. Anit inf and Anti amour. Meduim size.

Well that about it...

Edit: yeah should be 1 cert.

Last edited by ViperGTS; 2004-03-08 at 05:27 PM.
Old 2004-03-08, 04:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
EarlyDawn
Major General

1- melee cert-2 points
This give you the abilty to crack some one in the head with you with your wepon.
When you have a pistol out you hit the button and you will reach out and pistol wip some one. With a rifle or shotgun you will take the back end of it and hit them right in the face. When know wepon is out, a strong right hook will be thrown.
2 points? That's rough. It shouldn't be an inherant ability or the knives will see little to no use, but 2 is a bit steep.

NC-Blazer.
I know a flame thrower will rape a persons frame rate...but what the hell. Only use this with an uber fast pc.
It looks like the other NC maxes but is silver instead of blue an yellow.
It dosnt really shot fire...but more of a stream of pure energy. Very lethal.
Its alt. fire shoots like a liquid fuel on the ground wich can be later ignited by the main fire mode. Great for defence.
Good idea, but it's unreasonable to expect people without the systems to handle the graphics to just "stay away" They will run into it wether they want to or not.

TR-speeder.
Same as with the the NC max...sliver but same model as other TR maxes.
This max shoots little energy pellets incredbly fast. The damage for each pellet is very small....but with the rate of fire who could complaine.
Alt fire shoots one big ball the will eplode into a ton of pellets.
Cool idea. If you want to get crazy, make the pellets bounce

VS-Phazer
Also same model just silver.
What this max does is kinda of diffrent. Its main fire in a solid blue stream of energy. If kept on the target long enouge they will disapear will die.
Its alt fire is a plain VS laser.
Too bazarre and conditional to be useful. On a side note, defenitely don't make them look the same as the current empire MAX look. They need to be different.

And last but not least Empire sniper rifles.
3 certs-
NC-Hammer.
This sniper rifle is incredbly power full. 1 shot wil take 95% of rexo heath. Its downside is it is very large and takes about 6 or 7 secs to reload. It being so big you cant move while holding it.
You might as well just do a one-hit kill, and I don't know how I'd feel about that. The mobility idea is interesting though.

TR-Viper
This sniper rifle can hold a clip of 20 shots. It can fire them one right after the other. It is the lighest of all snipers so you can run a normal speed while holding it.
I'd prefer a four-round sniper rifle that does 20 damage per hit, essentially a nerfed sniper rifle from Halo.

VS-Lacer
Basic VS tech here. 2 fireing modes. Anit inf and Anti amour. Meduim size.
I really don't like this because of the simple reason that if I pick up sniping, I use it to go after infantry, not vehicles. Feels like too gimickey of a feature. Prehaps a mode that is slightly better against MAXes?

[Edit: Give the VS rifle a base damage of 10, plus 3 seconds of burn damage afterwards, 1 HP/sec]

Last edited by EarlyDawn; 2004-03-08 at 05:00 PM.
Old 2004-03-08, 05:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
HawkEye
Major

Misc Info

melee cert sounds cool but shuold be one cert, because im pretty sure most peopls have 1 extra cert point laying around.
Old 2004-03-08, 06:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Why should be able to run normal speed with a rifle in your hand, when you can't with a KNIFE or GRENADE?

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-03-08, 07:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Seriously guys...what is up with all your love for the melee combat??

We have guns people!

Old 2004-03-08, 07:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
SlyMarbo
Sergeant

cause it's eaier and quieter to clock someone on the back of the head when their not looking
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion