AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW - Page 12 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: All the cool kids are doing it.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-09-28, 09:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #166
Coltorl
Private

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by Karzi View Post
Really? That kid is the best you bring up? Really?
What sort of noob server is connery.

That kid is the name you bring up to fighter mattherson aces? That dude wouldnt be more than a medium pilot.
Hailstorm 10k kills , 25 % ACC 3.6 vehicle kills . LOL he farms infantry with his nosegun WOW , God tier pilot
The other 6k kills are lolpod kills so GG on his total of 18k kills.
Kid would get roflstomped.

@ Connerys best .
You guys are a bunch of whiner , you got destroyed you will get destroyed in MLG (if you dare to take part.) You called it stacking? I called it builiding a competive game. You feel cheated? We didnt break a rule , we didnt bring it guys from nuc or whatever outfit people think are the best pilots , we dont need to , our community has that pool of players if you dont that , well than you lose it is that simple.
You accuse us of going to hossin for ressource ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hhahahaha oh man.
We are not a bunch of scrubs like you guys , we dont field masses of jokes in a mossie with tomcats in the air . We bring quality so we dont die as much as you , which ends in that we have more ressources than you , which leads to that you guys run out of ressources and we dont .
If you need to make that story up be my guest , add to the spawn beacon , they imbalance of the map and your inabilty to play good .
I already knew everything else than Mattherson is a joke , and shit like this makes me even more arrogant.
I'd like to see you try to shoot him down. Nox, Terrex07 and Datablue are the best pilots in the game.

By the way, I am not an official member of TxR, I did not participate because I had left that outfit long before.

Last edited by Coltorl; 2013-09-28 at 09:42 AM.
Old 2013-09-28, 09:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #167
retrogreq
Private

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Rumblepit View Post
There are 2 sides to every story...
source... http://www.pilotsguild.net/home

Moarwin...  I was trying to keep up with that PSU comment thread but jeez, these guys are thick headed. All that needed to happen for the roster to be legit was everyone being in the outfit tag TGWW or NNG at the START of the match. Lol. Oh, and nobody has brought up that they subbed in alts that had max resources at the half have they?

Quorum... I heard people talking about it last night could someone link it for me. Have not followed it. Sounds like they are pissed because TGWW got some QRY guys to join them?. . . That stupid! There is a diplomatic side to things too and if TGWW got some great pilots to "join" the outfit last minute well you just got beat on both the diplomatic and strategic front. Step up your game! All if fair in love and war bitches.

Quorum... LOLZ but lets face it we all know that was not the real TGWW that we see every night, that was Mattherson's best. Which just shows how well connected TGWW is to be able to muster all of those aces (tip of the hat to Dread). . . As I have said before the Real TGWW comms are more like hanging out at a coffee house (again with all due respect) not a frat house *cough*QRY*cough*. . .

lolololol01.. About making it public, be very careful, just because of the racism and some other comments. I would make it link only if you do decide to post on youtube and put the link to it on the private forums here on pilotsguild so only we can see it. Our comms were terrible and amazing at the same time though and was laughing whole way through (also meant I got to play my 2nd comm clash as I was with RGQT last week haha )

They think the Community Clash is a joke, and they think the rules are a joke.This is who they are. Im done here.

Quorum runs the Pilot's guild, he isn't a part of the inner workings of TGWW...his statements aren't accurate
Old 2013-09-28, 10:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #168
Quorum
Private

Originally Posted by Rumblepit View Post
There are 2 sides to every story...
source... http://www.pilotsguild.net/home

They think the Community Clash is a joke, and they think the rules are a joke.This is who they are. I'm done here.
OMG you are a piece of work, pulling me into this shit storm! Do not quote me from my site out of context when you do not know me or my history

Please visit pilotsguild.net to see the whole story. I was commenting in ignorance of not even have read or known this thread was going on and not even having flown with TGWW for well over a month while I was attempting to work with an old outfit to help them step up their air game to make our Mattherson air even more competitive..

I cannot wait for a rematch you go ahead and pull in any ringers you want and the now "official" TGWW will eat you for lunch and puke you out because it tasted like shit.

Dread I am sorry posting to the APG before reading this thread and any problems I may have caused. My bad.
Old 2013-09-28, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #169
Aaron
Contributor
Sergeant Major

This match was a community event for competitive fun. Why would any outfit cheat or be dishonest here? Gaining an unfair advantage through legitimate cheating would defeat the purpose of participating. Basically, if your outfit is seriously cheating, then your outfit is seriously having no fun. I highly doubt there was any fishy business going on. It was just one group of friends playing against another group of friends on even grounds. If there were any advantages for any one side, it would have been through technical difficulties and lack of communication, not malicious intent.

What we're seeing is a couple bitter people creating the illusion that something had gone wrong. It was a good game. There's really nothing to be upset about.
Old 2013-09-28, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #170
Swineflu
Private

Nanites.
Fight me In real life

come @ me 520 glaze it.
Old 2013-09-28, 10:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #171
retrogreq
Private

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Swineflu View Post
Nanites.
Fight me In real life

come @ me 520 glaze it.
As always, Swineflu is the voice of reason.
Old 2013-09-28, 11:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #172
Swineflu
Private

it's simple, we kill the batman.
Old 2013-09-28, 11:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #173
Karzi
Private

Agreed the russian nucler warheads on cuba need to be removed
Old 2013-09-28, 11:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #174
Fortress
Sergeant

Breaking news: Bad players get owned, whine on forums.

More at 11.
Old 2013-09-28, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #175
Mustarde
Private

Originally Posted by Karzi View Post
I already knew everything else than Mattherson is a joke , and shit like this makes me even more arrogant.
Oh boy

This thread was really disappointing, and I was less than impressed with TXR's "official" response. Just shake hands, say GG and accept the results of the clash. You got beat by some of Mattherson's finest in the air on a map that currently favors air superiority. The deck was not in your favor. Deal with it.

Coming here with accusations, trash talk, and complaints towards the participants and organizers of this COMMUNITY event does nothing except introduce a lot of bitterness and ill-will amongst the COMMUNITY that we are a part of.

As an outfit leader I would have expected the TR team to come out with a diplomatic response to this thread, and put a muzzle on the few bad apples making you look like sore losers. And if they refuse to wear the muzzle, give em the boot. Because all this butthurt looks worse than the beating you took during the match itself.

I should know, BWC got destroyed against DA in the 2nd CC. We had a rule change right before the match. It sucked, we lost hard (but played all 4 rounds and actually won the last round) and I'm 99% sure that regardless of the rules DA would have beat us. We quietly gave our constructive feedback regarding the rules/format to Reachcast, and publicly congratulated DA on their performance. As far as I'm concerned, this thread should be locked as it has already done enough damage to TXR/MERC and the otherwise positive competitive community that has been growing over the last few months.
Old 2013-09-28, 12:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #176
LeilaniRock
Private

^^see above.
Enough said.Now everbody go outside,get some fresh air and/or a cold beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2013-09-28, 12:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #177
Selentic
Private

hahah holy shit this is still going

Originally Posted by Jax Blake View Post
In the future if anyone wants to hear something from a MERC just come out and ask and we can talk, no need to steal and leak conversations, that's some punk bitch shit right there.
I don't like it any more than you do, and I have no desire to post anything else from the recording, but if I need to directly contradict another MERC member who is lying through his teeth with it I'm not going to have any issue doing so.

Last edited by Selentic; 2013-09-28 at 12:49 PM.
Old 2013-09-28, 12:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #178
Rudelord
Private

this is alot of tl;dr for what could have been easily solved in one acronym and two words

QRY WINS AGAIN.
Old 2013-09-28, 01:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #179
Naterian
Private

Originally Posted by Rudelord View Post
this is alot of tl;dr for what could have been easily solved in one acronym and two words

QRY WINS AGAIN.
Word to the motherfucking streets, yo!
Old 2013-09-28, 01:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #180
Selentic
Private

Originally Posted by Naterian View Post
Word to the motherfucking streets, yo!
we gangsta
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion