Really VS? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Its alive!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-05-15, 06:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Purple
Sergeant Major

Re: Really VS?

Originally Posted by Badjuju View Post
People do this on every faction. Got on to see all our towers red the other night. Also, I think its your weapons that get to people, not so much your tactics. However you did blow our gens the other night with a 70 to 30 pop ratio in your favor. That was a little annoying as it was quite fun holding back an onslaught of vastly unfavorable odds,
im Nc and i agree that is isent fun when people blow gens. i love to kill you all when im capping your bases and im sure you feel the same. if a base isent taken in an hour that meant that is is a sweet fight not that the gen needs to be taken out.
Old 2012-05-15, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
robocpf1
First Sergeant

Now do you know why all the towers were taken? Joint op by GOTR, AT, and Juggernauts, awww yeah. You guys fought like champions though, especially on Amerish. Esamir went more in our favor, but to be fair, we had a fourth of the global pop.
Old 2012-05-24, 08:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Hosp
First Sergeant

Seriously pop are too low for this, just spreads us all out. We should just pick a cont and fight over it. Bigger battles / more fun, less positioning for small time advantages.
Agreed.
Old 2012-05-25, 12:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

AT is bad, they tried to blow a gen and got facerolled once tonight, and then the only gen blow i saw that succeeded was when they had to storm it with 8 AI/AV maxes plus support against pop they outnumbered greater than 2 to 1.

what a fucking joke.

Though it doesn't help that Waawaa was on NC tonight being the idiot that he often is. I wish Waa would go VS and stop playing NC.
Old 2012-05-25, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by WildVS View Post
HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO! Send him to TR, they might appreciate the drone squad.
Well, we sure as hell don't want him.
Old 2012-05-26, 01:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Task
Private

haha pointman you are a joke. So if someone is outnumbering the other side they should just run in with basic gear and not use what they like and what works best? I have seen Nc drop the gen with 3:1 numbers so whats the difference?

So dumb to be crying about someones tactics.
Old 2012-05-26, 01:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Task View Post
haha pointman you are a joke. So if someone is outnumbering the other side they should just run in with basic gear and not use what they like and what works best? I have seen Nc drop the gen with 3:1 numbers so whats the difference?

So dumb to be crying about someones tactics.
So it turns out that your gen blow was pointless anyway, given we recapped Cyssor last night. Still, however, I only reserve blowing gens for more extreme situations.

You outnumbered us.. two to one. What happened to a good old slugfest grind to the tubes?

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2012-05-26, 02:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Task
Private

nothing is wrong with it. Whats wrong with using strategy once in a while instead of zerging and dying to jackhammers indoors? hehe
Old 2012-05-26, 02:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

nothing is wrong with it. Whats wrong with using strategy once in a while instead of zerging and dying to jackhammers indoors? hehe
So next time the NC outnumber you 2 to 1 or greater... should I just call for the gen to be killed and deny everyone a fun fight?

I don't really want to, but I also don't really have a problem doing it.

Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2012-05-26, 02:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Task
Private

tic for tac. there will always be something to complain about. People blow gens they use jackhammers they max crash they use phoenixes doesnt matter, but to complain about it is lame. Its all part of the game I hate the gen going down but get more mad at myself for letting it happen.
Old 2012-05-27, 12:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

tic for tac. there will always be something to complain about. People blow gens they use jackhammers they max crash they use phoenixes doesnt matter, but to complain about it is lame. Its all part of the game I hate the gen going down but get more mad at myself for letting it happen.
So I took your advice and went for overkill, had Xelas gen blown with 92 percent NC after many, many distractions to draw you all elsewhere.

I even agreed with waawaa on comall about it.

Old 2012-05-27, 11:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Task
Private

hehe see everyone does it. Cant complain about just one faction :P
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion