More people getting accepted into beta almost daily (real, actual info) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where good guys turn bad
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-04-03, 10:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
LiquidThunder
Contributor
Corporal

More people getting accepted into beta almost daily (real, actual info)

Recently on the IGN PC boards I've been noticing at least one new post a day from a different person about either getting in to the beta or installing the beta or registering for the beta. This means that there is still a small ammount of ppl being consistently let into the exclusive beta. Cool

So keep checking those inboxes!

-LT

Old 2003-04-03, 10:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Zatrais
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Got my station acount to my hotmail box, so eatch time msn pops up i freak out and curse cause it's never my beta...

damnit
Old 2003-04-03, 10:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
TRscpd
Staff Sergeant

ya there picking ppl alot more now they said it somewhere on the PS forums one of the devs
Old 2003-04-03, 10:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
shodan
Sergeant

I'm gonna be one of the last to get in I think (If I get in!), not because of my PC spec or experience in testing but because I live in the UK. D'oh! stupid Atlantic ocean

[Join BOA] [Visit BOA]
Go On, You Know It Makes Sense!
Old 2003-04-03, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
RandoMTerroR
Master Sergeant

Lol... i live one hour further away, do dont give me crap... We are alot of persons living further inland than the UK...

no ILL be the last in beta, coz my lucks rotten, and ive got very bad breath... ehhh, does that make sence?
Old 2003-04-03, 12:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Hamma
PSU Admin

They are letting in quite a good amount this week especially. So keep checing your email boxes

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-04-03, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Chanfan
Staff Sergeant

Dagnabbit, Hamma� I think I'd have been better off not hearing that. I don't need to check my E-mail more often - I'm a problem Internet user already.
Old 2003-04-03, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Miir
Malvision

*sells soul for beta*

Old 2003-04-03, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Wake
Private

hehe got mine today YAY
Old 2003-04-03, 01:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
OutlawGummy
Corporal

The bad thing is that I know people who have never followed this game and went and filled out a beta application a week or two ago just for the heck of it and have already gotten in.

I, on the other hand, signed up for beta during the original application period back in the fall and have followed the game like it was crack and I was Marrion Berry. But have I gotten in...noooo!

*wanders off to start killing the people who signed up a week ago and are in beta RIGHT NOW!*

Old 2003-04-03, 01:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
MooKoo
Sergeant

i hate looking in my inbox and deleted things that look like spam becuase i might (if i haven't already) delete the beta email

YIPPIE i am a Veteran
Old 2003-04-03, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
MiniOrca
Staff Sergeant

Originally posted by MooKoo
i hate looking in my inbox and deleted things that look like spam becuase i might (if i haven't already) delete the beta email :

del..del..del..de..de..DELETED!!!

(MiniOrca goes into a coma, wakes up and has a spaz attack) if i saw a deleted beta e-mail in my deleted box id go nuts
Old 2003-04-03, 03:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
orogogus
Private

Outlaw Gummy,

Word.

I missed the first beta application because the email they sent out got to me 30mins *after* it closed for submissions... I was peeved at that at the time...

anyway, we'll see if I get in anytime soon, and yes, it bugs me to see folks that haven't been following for long get in ahead of those that have been looking forward to it for a couple of years (first got excited about it back when I was playing EQ... yeesh, ancient history!).

So here's to crossing my fingers and slumming at my friend's places (who haven been in a while... grr).
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion