Really weird transfer failure - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Has A Social Security Number of 0
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-07, 07:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Hyncharas
First Sergeant

Unhappy Really weird transfer failure

Dear SOE Technical Support,

Last night I was playing on Solsar with my friends fighting the NC. I come on tonight and try to recall to recall to the TR Sanctuary, and it says I Esamir has been captured by the VS so the recall failed, depositing me near a Warpgate.

So I try to do it the old fashioned way. The continent is currently linked to the Sanctuary, in which case I go through the portal... a few seconds later, however, I'm still on Solsar. I've tried to do it a few times now and, for whatever reason, I simply can't leave to fight on another continent; the best I can do is jump to another Solsar Warpgate.

It's almost as if the ability to do so has been disabled. I've also tried emailing you but it looks as though there is something wrong with your network since the weekend event concluded. Please could someone at SOE see if there's a problem with the server?

Last edited by Hyncharas; 2012-07-07 at 07:40 PM.
Old 2012-07-07, 07:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: Really weird transfer failure

Originally Posted by Hyncharas View Post
Dear SOE Technical Support,

Last night I was playing on Solsar with my friends fighting the NC. I come on tonight and try to recall to recall to the TR Sanctuary, and it says I Esamir has been captured by the VS so the recall failed, depositing me near a Warpgate.

So I try to do it the old fashioned way. The continent is currently linked to the Sanctuary, in which case I go through the portal... a few seconds later, however, I'm still on Solsar. I've tried to do it a few times now and, for whatever reason, I simply can't leave to fight on another continent; the best I can do is jump to another Solsar Warpgate.

It's almost as if the ability to do so has been disabled. I've also tried emailing you but it looks as though there is something wrong with your network since the weekend event concluded. Please could someone at SOE see if there's a problem with the server?
Fact: Desyncs happen about every 5-10 mins for anyone on ps1 that ive talked to
fact: this isnt intended
fact: last update for ps1 was a long time ago

yes, there is something wrong with the server.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2012-07-07, 07:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hyncharas
First Sergeant

Re: Really weird transfer failure

Let's hope they don't use the same server for PS2, or it will be a short beta.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion