The Elites Official Raid Times - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: didn't you go out with my sister?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: The Elites Official Raid Time
10 am 0 0%
12 pm 1 7.69%
2 pm 1 7.69%
4 pm 0 0%
6 pm 2 15.38%
8 pm 9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-07-31, 08:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
SkittlezX
Private

The Elites Official Raid Times

Once again this is only the Official Time on the Voted Day that we will Definatly and undoubtadley be holding raids For the outfit and all who wiush to Join us such as our allies Sturmgrenadier (awfully sorry if I spelt that wrong) and the NCSF. All are welcome to Join but we wish that only Elites Members vote on the Above poll plz and Thank you. Skitt

Please Click here to select a Time for Voted day. Thx!

Last edited by SkittlezX; 2003-07-31 at 08:39 PM.
Old 2003-08-01, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
GammA
Private

he he

Unless you got HEL and LIBERTY combined with you... the 7th Legion will kick your can all the way back to Zotz. Because this is the TR force that all you NC quaked in your pants in fear so much back in beta
Old 2003-08-01, 05:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

That's right GammA, the Digital Marines will be with you. Also, Skittlez, it's not a good idea to post your plans publically.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2003-08-01, 10:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
SkittlezX
Private

We are allied with Bigger Outfits then Hel and Liberty, however I am sure they will be along for the ride as well. I suggest you stay home at these times. Resistance is futile. Besides the game has come a long way since Beta. Vanu own now. Magmowers are the best Tank in my opinion and the Lasher is best at Med and Short range. But this is merely my opinion. I don't care who knows, we are gonna whoop arse as soon as we get some organization! Skitt
Old 2003-08-01, 11:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
GammA
Private

heh

big outfit does not mean organized outfit. big outfit only means more morons running arround zerging
Old 2003-08-02, 02:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
SkittlezX
Private

This is very True. However Zerg are very Annoying I'm sure you know this. It is also Ironic that I am the leader of a Zerg outfit when A few of my posts on the Official PS wishlist have been ideas that stop zerging in certain places. However there is power in numbers, and with the numbers we have we could probably overpower any organized and well strategized Outfit. However I will look forward to seeing you guys out on the front lines. I prefer not to talk trash simply because it would be embarrassing to have it shoved in my face. See you on the Battlefield! Skitt
Old 2003-08-10, 12:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Bismarck
Sergeant Major

You're picking a zerg fight with the TR!!!!??? AHAHAHAAHAAH

You're f*cked!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion