(PS4) Hold Square Reapers: Massive Online Playstation Gaming Community - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Is Marsman Related to Barry White?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Advertisements

Old 2014-01-27, 10:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
King Kable
Private

Thumbs up (PS4) Hold Square Reapers: Massive Online Playstation Gaming Community

The HoldSquare Reapers is a global online Playstation gaming community for adults. We only require that you are 21+, are respectful, and also own a PSN account. It doesn't matter if you never use it, but you'll need it if you decide to venture into other games with the Reapers! So, if you are over 21 years old and you are looking for a laid-back, fun-loving, mature group of gamers to hang out with, you've come to the right place. WELCOME TO THE HOLDSQUARE REAPERS!

You see, we are all adults, most of us with families, and we LOVE video games! We are the generation that grew up with the Atari 2600 and Colecovision and thought they were the coolest inventions ever. Since those early days, the games have gotten bigger and the graphics have gotten sharper. But while the games have changed in many ways, some things will always stay the same. No matter how amazing and epic the games become, its just as important WHO you are playing with! So many of us have gotten fed up over the years playing games with 12 year olds or immature douchebags who ACT like they are 12. You know who I mean, the kind of kids who know nothing about teamwork and only care about their own personal stats.

That's why we founded the HoldSquare Reapers. An all-adult gaming group dedicated to teamwork, respect, and HAVING FUN! We wanted to start an active gaming community especially for grown-ups that was competitive, yet still casual. What do I mean by that? We are "casual" gamers meaning this is not our career, its a hobby. And we treat it as such. BUT, we are all competitive and we always like to do our best. But at the end of the day we remember that these are, in fact, games.

But don't let the word "casual" fool you, we are all VERY into our games and we play them often. Plus, we are always on the forum talking about our favorite games, sharing tips and strategies, as well as talking about upcoming games we are looking forward to. So even though we are "casual", we are also INVOLVED, ACTIVE, and PASSIONATE. Everyone is here because we were all looking for the same thing.

Check us out and sign up!
www.holdsquare.com

Note: So as a community we have not decided on a specific faction to join, nor do we think that we really NEED to support just one specifically. We are just looking forward to having fun with other like minded adults who own a PS4.

Last edited by King Kable; 2014-01-27 at 10:42 PM.
Old 2014-01-28, 08:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Artimus
Master Sergeant

Re: (PS4) Hold Square Reapers: Massive Online Playstation Gaming Community

If I can port my NC character over and you guys decide to roll with them I'd love to play with you all. PS4 release will be a fresh start for PC players looking for a new realm of players.
Old 2014-01-28, 01:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
King Kable
Private

The thing we have been talking about is supporting all three factions. With the amount of players we have within the community we could have "Faction Nights" where we play a certain faction together on specific nights. That is the benefit of having hundreds of dedicated gamers all under one roof, enough people to fill multiple platoons a night.

Though communication might seem tough we have proven effective in BF3 and BF4 holding an entire team for ourselves, hopefully we can continue our success in PS2. It will be a great learning experience.
Old 2014-02-10, 01:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Gracie
Private

Don't forget to check us out!

www.holdsquare.com
Press Square to play, HoldSquare for greatness.
Old 2014-06-02, 07:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
STOMPIE
Private

Hi guys. What an awesome philosophy. Its exactly what I am looking for. After 4 years dedicated to COD, i am ready to move on from the 12 year old, quick scopers. Yes, I said COD, dont hate, invigorate

I dont know where HoldSquare originates but Im form New Zealand and i would love to join your community. I cannot wait to play PS2 on the PS4

Cheers.

PSN: STOMP1E

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Advertisements