Stealthers argh! - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Once you pop, you can't stop
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-05-05, 10:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Streamline
Second Lieutenant

Have you ever been running threw a base and been bumped around a bit by your teamates??? Then have you ever been running around your base and get bumped by nothing??? Or tryed to walk threw a door, but couldn't for a sec. then dismissed it as lag? Ever seen two stealther go at it? It 's like a whole secret war going on at times. Before i ever stealthed i had no idea what i was missing.

Now that i've been doing it for the last 8 or so BRs. I have discover that there a very broad stealther science. w/ DL, AA, SR, and MB plusplasma and jammer nades. Then there is class. I have seen a steath/medic go around and basicly recycle MAXs. I have seen a stealth/engi chasing a MAX down with boomers. And deploy turrets on a battle field right next to enemy soldiers. A stealth/hacker w/ vehicle cert is never ever stranded.

I once spawned on a continent that was formerly owned. I quit at a Vpad so when i logged on. I hacked the vpad and bought a reaver. This guy comes out and is like WTF and starts shooting at me. Then i lift off switch weapons and blasted his ass. I hit my after burner jusst as the bases auto D started up.
Old 2003-05-05, 10:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Get Darklight ASAP. Without it, an infiltrator can stand motionless, out of the way, and when you walk by, he'll waste you with an AMP before you know what's going on.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion