BR 7 Kills =??? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Markov? Isn't that the name of my Russian mail-order bride?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-06-18, 05:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Pytagoras
Private

I think I had around 300-350 kills by then. Got my Bolt Driver at BR6 so I racked up a lot of kills.
Old 2003-06-18, 05:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Crono
Second Lieutenant

I can't remember how many kills I had, but I know it was low because of all the lag I was getting. Since I've gotten more RAM, my kill ratio has increased.
Old 2003-06-18, 05:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
BloodWulfe
Corporal

Precisely the reason for the signature image. I just got BR 7 tonight, and I had 190 kills when I logged off.

The reason is because I mainly play with my outfit's squad. Less experience means less BR means more kills. If you go solo you'll (obviously) get more experience, and will have less kills by the time you hit BR 7.

[ Signature pwnd by Admin. ]

Last edited by BloodWulfe; 2003-06-18 at 06:01 AM.
Old 2003-06-18, 06:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Sputty
Banned

I think I had around 200-300 but I'm not sure.
Old 2003-06-18, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Pilgrim
Contributor
First Lieutenant

I figure about 150-200

I switched my leveling focus from killing to sitting around br9 so my production dropped off.
Old 2003-06-18, 08:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Agathon
Sergeant

Depends on too much

Hello,

I don't remember really, but it was between 100-200 I'd suspect. My amount of kills per gaming session remain the same almost as it was when I was that BR, and now I get maybe a little more without any special certs. With only medium assault, advanced medic, and combat engineer, and AMS, I get about 50 kills in a 6 hour playing period with average action going on around me. Last night is a good example, and I was in about equal small battles and large, towers and bases, and I played for 6 hours straight. I only ran over a few people with an AMS--sadly no good charging material around and some pretty smart TR's avoiding me--and the rest was with a cycler, gauss, ACE deployables, or a sweeper shotgun for a total of 57 at the end.

I'm pushing to get 1k kills as quickly as I can, and I've even considered getting a Max cert to help! hehehe What amount of kills you have is dependent on too many things though really. Your certs, your play style, and a host of other things mean a world of difference. Are you a sniper? Are you a stealther? Those folks will never have the same kill ratios as a Max player or an assaulting infantry type. Even as a support person, I still charge into bases and towers as infantry to rack up kills, so it just depends on too many things...

8-)
Old 2003-06-18, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
tmartinez72
Sergeant

I had exactly 1 kill at BR8 (NC alt character on Johari), and it was quite by accident. I was riding a wraith at full speed. Some n00b TR ran out in front of me all of a sudden, and I ran him over. I was sad.

After that, I started killing because of my ruined record. I wanted to get BR20 with no kills. I wanted to be a peaceful soldier of love.
Old 2003-06-18, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Tryndamere
Sergeant

Not sure for me... dinged to 11 last night and have 750 kills though.
Old 2003-06-18, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Kikinchikin

I reckon i had about 130, considering im BR 14 and i have around 750. The kills do increase at higher levels, just cuz u have access to better stuff.
Old 2003-06-18, 12:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally posted by tmartinez72
I had exactly 1 kill at BR8 (NC alt character on Johari), and it was quite by accident. I was riding a wraith at full speed. Some n00b TR ran out in front of me all of a sudden, and I ran him over. I was sad.

After that, I started killing because of my ruined record. I wanted to get BR20 with no kills. I wanted to be a peaceful soldier of love.
IS he the only other person here that understands there is no certian number that will give you BR5 or BR7
Old 2003-06-18, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Melock
Private

At BR8 here, i've got around 156 kills. (I used a MAX up to BR7 then changed to Vehicles) If you want the kills... I'd suggest going infantry/MAX
Old 2003-06-18, 03:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
AnimalMachine
Private

Re: BR 7 Kills =???

Originally posted by 1024
How many kills did you have around BR 7?

I got 156 right now, and i just got br 7. I've noticed, while looking at other peopel's stats who are about br 8 and above, that they dont even come close to my total.

I just want to know if im looking at only sucky people or what...

/open rant.exe

and dont just say "O ya i had a million kills cuz i roxxorz", please, i want someone's actual kill amount window, not something a second rate loser who can barely use a suppressor and says they're better than cuz they played in a million other games and sucked at all of them, but they brag about all the otehr games theyve played.

/close rant.exe
Kill count doesn't always indicate skill.

My BR 8 character (in the sig) only has a kill count in the 130's. But for a lot of that time I was squading with fellow outfitters and learning how to fly a Reaver. I dropped it around BR6 I think and made him a ground assault guy as I changed my main to a support guy.

And not everyone certifies themselves into a killing machine. For example, just because someone has Gal, Eng, Adv Hacking, Infiltrator certs (BR10) and has a low kill count doesn't mean he's without skill.

And then you got to consider that a lot of leaders have a difficult time racking up kills because of leadership responsibilities.

To sum it up: Kill count isn't everything.
Old 2003-06-18, 05:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
12tontuna
Corporal

um, me.

Not that it matters. But here:

Old 2003-06-18, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
tmartinez72
Sergeant

I have a person in my outfit with:
BR10
17 kills

And actually a really good team player.