SJ IS a Terran. :P :P :P To you purps and NC types... - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Will this be available on 3.5"?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-01-25, 03:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
MrVicchio
Contributor
Major General

SJ IS a Terran. :P :P :P To you purps and NC types...

Author Topic: The Devs are Bias!(sp?)
dwarf15
Station Member

posted 01-25-2003 12:30 PM user search report post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it just me, or are most of the devs Terran on this game? Maybe one of them could give me a tallie on who's who.
Also, is there a "secret" interior beta? Some of the more influential members of this forum have dissapeared.. like what's his name.. that terran guy who's sig said "better red than dead". He used to post here all the time, but I haven't seen him in ages.

Rogue, SJ and Briley weigh in

rogue13ps
Station Member

posted 01-25-2003 12:33 PM user search report post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
people switch around all the time, i used to play on tr a lot. lately i've been doing vanu. maybe in the public beta i'll play as nc.
as for secret beta. no. don't be silly. the first time we allow outside folks in the game, everyone in here will more than likely be the first to know.

SmokeJumperPS
Station Admin
Registered: Sep 2001 posted 01-25-2003 12:34 PM user search report post
Nope. No "secret interior" beta...not yet anyway.
And no...my poor beleagured TR forces are vastly outnumbered by the happy hordes of hillbillies known as the NC and the purple pultritude they call the VS on the rest of the dev team.

But me personally? Am I biased? Heck yeah! But only when I'm playing the game for fun. As a Producer...not at all. No fears on that front. Unbalancing the game for personal gain would be wrong for so many reasons I'm not even going to list them.

BrileyPS
Station Admin

posted 01-25-2003 12:37 PM user search report post
As dave stated yes the terrans are greatly outnumbered in the playtests. Allthough we hold our own, but only due to our unbelievable skill. And rogue13ps, used to be on the good side, but he turned, turned that traitor!!!

http://boards.station.sony.com/ubb/p...ML/001857.html
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion