PSU: if you get burned don't come crying to me
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-12-10, 12:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Crazy Phan
Private

Talking Planetside Vet. looking for TR outfit

Hey guys! It's good to be back in the Planetside community. Been on the console for a while until I got my new gaming rig up! I was SideSwipe or Cr4zyPh4n in Planetside 1. I worked with Ghost of the Revolution (VS), The Cohort (TR), and The New Syndicate & Blue Lions (NC). Played the game for 3 yrs before it laid to rest. I'm new to the new to the game but I know zerging is not the way to play this game. I'm currently looking for a good organized outfit on TR since that is the first Faction I picked.

I am very tactical, organized, communicator, and good on FPS skill. I can do gen holds, 1 vs 1, take/resecure bases etc... I currently hold at least a 2.0 K/D during my zerging but that will increase in the future! I hope to make alliances and friends throughout my career in Planetside 2 as I did in Planetside.

Appreciate some recommendations on outfits in TR,VS, & NC! I don't want to get bored of this game.. lol Thanks
Old 2013-12-10, 04:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sumbhajee
Private

Re: Planetside Vet. looking for TR outfit

Hey Crazy Phan! Execution has a TR outfit on the Connery server and we are always recruiting. We have a huge number of players, giving individuals the ability to join any variety of squads from our acclaimed Drunk Division (Zerg) to much more organized and tactical units. Please stop by the recruitment section of our website exeoutfit.com if you are interested in joining!

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit