The Enclave wants YOU! [NA] - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I'm still trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-01, 08:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Re: The Enclave wants YOU!

Lots of old faces returning. Go make an app and we'll get you sorted out.
Old 2012-06-02, 07:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Slaaiblaartjie
Private

Where do I sign-up ? :P
Old 2012-06-03, 11:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

www.enclaveoilrig.com under applications. Make sure you read our recruitment policy and then make a post!
Old 2012-06-04, 07:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

As of now The Enclave has 106 new applicants and is still accepting more. Those joining either remember us from PlanetSide 1 or like what we're going to be doing in PlanetSide 2. If you're still shopping around for an outfit but are on the fence let me explain to you some of the benefits in joining The Enclave and what we offer you the member.

1. Organization - This goes without saying. I have said many times that The Enclave is a large and organized outfit but simply having a large amount of members makes you neither organized nor a zergfit. We have extensive experience from PS1 and various other games with organizing a large amount of people into an effective fighting group. That is what separates us apart from the rest.

2. Longevity - A lot of outfits either didn't exist or failed to operate as a cohesive unit after PS1 started to go south. The Enclave never ceased to be and has steadily grown and improved over the years. When you join The Enclave you're not just joining an amazing PlanetSide outfit but you're joining a gaming community with a bright and promising future.

3. Experience - This sort of falls under longevity but The Enclave has never had a change in leadership and since 1998 I have been it's leader. There are no power struggles or drama here and I certainly don't play favorites when it comes to policy or strategy. The only way The Enclave is going to die is when I die. (Something I am sure that many people wish for on a daily basis)

4. Fun - We all play games for fun. It is my job as a leader to not only ensure that our operations are smooth, organized and effective but that our style of play remains fun for each and every member. I have managed to strike a balance between effective and fun and know exactly how to make sure that when you log on to play with me you're going to get exactly what you want out of this game and our outfit.

With that being said I encourage you all to head over and make an application on our forums. I can assure you that as a member of The Enclave you will be apart of a well known and effective fighting force that all of PlanetSide 2 will recognize.
Old 2012-06-06, 06:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
SeaHams
Private

I am very interested in joining your ranks. Although i'm not a PS1 vet I am a big fan shooters that are highly team oriented. i will be playing in the PS2 beta, and i would love to jump in with you guys! i have a mic and I'm ready from some awesome Air Assaults!
Old 2012-06-06, 09:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Go make an app!
Old 2012-06-07, 01:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #67
Naveo
Private

I havn't read through all the pages on this thread but I've got two questions.

1. Are you guys active in Europe?

2. Enclave Oil Rig... reminds me of Fallout 2. Was that intended? Because they got pretty owned by me, seriously.
Old 2012-06-07, 01:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Active in Europe? No, we have European members however. As for FO2 yes.
Old 2012-06-08, 11:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #69
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

UPDATE: For PlanetSide 2 I have decided to setup a stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/buzzcutpsycho - This stream will serve as both a recruitment and entertainment tool.

More details are on the stream page itself and it is a definite work in progress but I feel that this will be a great way to get new members into the culture and play style of The Enclave when PS2 goes live.
Old 2012-06-09, 11:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #70
ArcIyte
Sergeant

Originally Posted by BuzzCutPsycho View Post
UPDATE: For PlanetSide 2 I have decided to setup a stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/buzzcutpsycho - This stream will serve as both a recruitment and entertainment tool.

More details are on the stream page itself and it is a definite work in progress but I feel that this will be a great way to get new members into the culture and play style of The Enclave when PS2 goes live.
I'm the pro helo pilot in the 3rd vid

We will be doing the same in PS2, except with the much more powerful Liberator, and with 20+ other libs
Old 2012-06-09, 01:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Thanks for the bump.

Last edited by BuzzCutPsycho; 2012-06-09 at 03:25 PM.
Old 2012-06-09, 03:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Sup dawg. Why play VS?
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-10, 12:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #73
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Originally Posted by WildVS View Post
Haha. Sup Buzz.

If any of you new guys want to learn how to play in a coordinated fashion join up with these fellas. Thick skin is required but overall they get shit done.
Thanks Wild!

Glad you mentioned the "thick skin" part - it is important. Enclave isn't for faerie princesses and drama queens who need to be told they are the fairest of them all, have their hand held, or people who get emo or put up a stink anytime they get offended by the slightest thing. Those terrible players impair a good functioning outfit, drag down the enjoyment of others, and such players are liabilities to successful operations. Being a bit rough around the edges tends to weed those types out.

If you want to be a part of one of if not the most successful outfit in PlanetSide 2, want to have a blast winning battles, and have a diverse sense of humor, then the Enclave wants you. Leave the tears at the door and get ready for a fun time and great success.
Old 2012-06-10, 07:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #74
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

People find us offensive for some reason.
Old 2012-06-10, 01:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #75
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Never too late to look back.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic