Sierra Hotel Recruitment - US - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hey, what's that on your face?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-06-09, 05:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Zek
Private

Sierra Hotel Recruitment - US

I currently co-lead a guild that plays several MMORPG's, but I am going to be committing myself and a division of our guild to Planetside 2 full time when it comes out. I played Planetside long ago, and have recently been playing again off and on over the past year.

We are a US based group, but we have a few members in the UK. We will be playing on a US server as TR. Watch out Barney and Smurfs!

About Us

I am a fairly experience Planetside player. I have good knowledge of the game systems as well as successful strategies and tactics. I have held leadership roles in Planetside in the past.

We have a small group of officers and soldiers that are going to be playing the game at launch with experience in Planetside as well as several other FPS games.  

My Plan

We believe that teamwork are key to success in Planetside. The game provides a unique experience in the MMO world. A group of highly coordinated individuals can accomplish amazing things against overwhelming odds with the proper plan, training, and execution. 

We plan to create an outfit that is focused on teamwork and coordination with a strong chain of command. We intent to provide training to our members on tactics as well as providing clear instruction on how to interact within our structure.

Success is achieved through teamwork and coordination. We plan on making this a focal point of our gameplay.

What We Are Looking For

I am looking for people who are excited about the Planetside 2 launch. Previous Planetside experience is not required, but I would like to find some Planetside vets to fill roles such as squad leaders and officer positons.

We have no intention of excluding inexperienced Planetside players, however.
We intend to provide training exercises and feedback required to teach people to operate within a structured team oriented environment. We want to have fun, but we also want to provide structure that I feel is very important to Planetside success.  

While We Wait - What To Do?

So why should you join us now? What will we do until the game launches?

I am subscribed to Planetside still and play it off and on. If anyone that is interested in joining up still plays we can get together in there and get some practice/teamwork going. Tribes: Ascend is also a great team builder. 

Otherwise, a friend of mine and I currently operate a guild that plays a few different games. We are currently very active in Tera (although I am not playing it) with around 200 members. The guild's name is Shadow's Hand (this won't be our Planetside name).

Personally I am currently maintaining subscriptions to WoW, SWTOR, and Planetside 1. 

A group of us are playing Diablo 3 as well.

We are also maintaining a presence in the Firefall beta, although the Army system in that game is currently broken. 

Several of us play Tribes: Ascend, Minecraft, LoL, and Wurm Online as well. 

So if you want to play any of these games to keep busy until Planetside comes out, you can play with us.  I am also open to other games to play while we wait, especially F2P games. 

Now What? 

If you are interested in joining our outfit, please register at:

http://www.shadowshand.com

The site is an Enjin site. If you already have an Enjin account, simply log in with that and click the join button (right side of the homepage). If you do not have an Enjin account, you can create one on the right side of the page before clicking join. 

(Shadow's Hand is the name of our guilds in RPG's. We are going to use Sierra Hotel in-game in Planetside 2 as it is more fitting to the setting)

Last edited by Zek; 2012-06-09 at 05:14 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic