Planetside Cheaters - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I have 2550 points of greif, is that bad?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-01-03, 01:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
morf
First Sergeant
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


i'm upset that i'm not on the list.

can you just add me and take my word for it that i cheat, or do i physically have to find you in the game and mow you down 10-12 times? Can you at least give me your character name?

Thanks
__________________
"It's time to fight back..."
-Huey
morf is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 04:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
SuperMorto
Lieutenant Colonel
 
SuperMorto's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


You know what its up to us to do it, with no hacks or cheats just sticking together and not letting them beat us.
__________________
SuperMorto is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 02:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Fate
Corporal
 
Fate's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
I had a K/D of 250/0...in just over an hour... I did it with laser beams.
This is why everyone hated BFR's... and SKYeXile.
__________________
Fate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 02:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Firefly
Contributor
Major General
 
Firefly's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


Originally Posted by pscheaters View Post
My original thinking was in fact to warn the suspected cheaters that they have been reported and are on the watchlist so that they have the opportunity to mend their ways. But I get your point that the process has to be evidence-based in order to elevate the list from being abused as a griefing channel.

Removed the unconfirmed and keeping the suspect list private.

Will need to start a new page also because wiki's have a way of keeping history very well.
So if I log into the game and I school you a few times, will you put my name on the list? And if you do, please PM me your home address so I can bring my CPU by and after I school you in your own home, stuff the CPU up your ass sideways for being a d-bag and a rabble-rouser.

You can't prove a goddamned thing. If you don't have access to the game's back end, you're basically presuming that anyone who appears to be doing something funny is cheating.
__________________
Firefly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 03:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
SKYeXile
Major General
 
SKYeXile's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


Originally Posted by DarkFate View Post
This is why everyone hated BFR's... and SKYeXile.
Please, i was hated long before that.
__________________

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
SKYeXile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 03:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Fate
Corporal
 
Fate's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
Please, i was hated long before that.
I hate you right now.
__________________
Fate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 03:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
SKYeXile
Major General
 
SKYeXile's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


Originally Posted by DarkFate View Post
I hate you right now.
Not walking too well today?
__________________

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
SKYeXile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
duomaxwl
Captain
 
duomaxwl's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


This topic is still open?
duomaxwl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 03:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
SKYeXile
Major General
 
SKYeXile's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


Originally Posted by duomaxwl View Post
This topic is still open?
No, its closed now due to man loving.
__________________

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
SKYeXile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
duomaxwl
Captain
 
duomaxwl's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
No, its closed now due to man loving.
Sounds like a reason NOT to close it.
duomaxwl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 10:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
SKYeXile
Major General
 
SKYeXile's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


Originally Posted by duomaxwl View Post
Sounds like a reason NOT to close it.
how can one type or speak when their hands and mouth are occupied?
__________________

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL
SKYeXile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 11:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
duomaxwl
Captain
 
duomaxwl's Avatar
 
Re: Planetside Cheaters


.. with their feet?
duomaxwl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Bookmarks

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.