PvP and PvE? - Page 7 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: because we can.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-01-03, 02:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #91
Vimp
Sergeant

Not necessarily. I mean they'd likly have the animals in the country side away from buildings like Duritz suggested which would mean the animals would only be taking up a bit of resources that would other wise be taken up when your near a base but because your not near a base ya got alot less cpu power needed so when out in the country side the animals could use some of that up. No major war is likly to be fought out in some feild in PS because fields have no strategic value, only the bases do thus thats where the bigger amalgamation of players will be seen generally speaking.

A feild with a herd of animals and 50 people compared with a huge complex base with over 100 people. Personally I doubt the first one would take as much as the last one as far as lag and CPU usage would be concidered.
Old 2003-01-03, 02:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #92
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

The only creature I want to see is some giant lake monster that eats Hamma's vehicle everytime he attempts a "water landing".
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion