Tech test invites? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of the TR Chicken Nuggets
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-07-18, 02:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Sephirex
Major
 
Sephirex's Avatar
 
Re: Tech test invites?


A month and a half later, and still no Beta invite. If only I could time warp to my past self and tell him not to believe anything he hears at that E3 video.

Wait what? *thundering noises* Really? Oh. *More thundering noises*

My future self from August just stopped by. He said I shouldn't get too excited now either.
Sephirex is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 02:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Lumberchuk
Corporal
 
Lumberchuk's Avatar
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Originally Posted by Sephirex View Post
A month and a half later, and still no Beta invite. If only I could time warp to my past self and tell him not to believe anything he hears at that E3 video.

Wait what? *thundering noises* Really? Oh. *More thundering noises*

My future self from August just stopped by. He said I shouldn't get too excited now either.
Wow it must be pretty bad if your future self constructed a time machine to tell you that.
Lumberchuk is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 02:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Sephirex
Major
 
Sephirex's Avatar
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Originally Posted by Lumberchuk View Post
Wow it must be pretty bad if your future self constructed a time machine to tell you that.
Nah, its left over from the SWTOR beta.
Sephirex is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 02:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Shadowrath
Contributor
First Sergeant
 
Shadowrath's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: Tech test invites?


So much disappointment
__________________


| cyberneticpunks.com - Hostile Takeovers - Liquidation - No Survivors
| Join the new face of the old guard.
Shadowrath is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 02:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
NumbaOneStunna
Sergeant
 
NumbaOneStunna's Avatar
 
Re: Tech test invites?


From the Reddit thread most of the people getting in have nVidia GTX 500 series graphics cards.

I am betting its because they are planning on the 560ti being the recommended video card.
__________________

Last edited by NumbaOneStunna; 2012-07-18 at 02:47 PM.
NumbaOneStunna is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 02:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
HEISTT
Corporal
 
HEISTT's Avatar
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Originally Posted by NumbaOneStunna View Post
From the Reddit thread most of the people getting in have nVidia GTX 500 series graphics cards.

I am betting its because they are planning on the 560ti being the recommended video card.
Why would you say that? I just filled in the survey this afternoon, because I thought maybe something had gone wrong, and I have a 570GTX. I hate me .
__________________
HEISTT is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Xeller
Corporal
 
Xeller's Avatar
 
Re: Tech test invites?


I messed up my first survey and put in a graphics card that is exponentially better than the one I have so I submitted a second survey. I keep thinking that this may have screwed over my chances. Who knows. I would have hoped my weird, low end machine would have been worthy to test.

*sniff*
Now I just need to find a cookie.
__________________
Xeller is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 02:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
SonicBoom
Private
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Originally Posted by NumbaOneStunna View Post
From the Reddit thread most of the people getting in have nVidia GTX 500 series graphics cards.

I am betting its because they are planning on the 560ti being the recommended video card.
I have a 560ti but no invite and I don't expect to get one.
SonicBoom is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
MegaBusta
Private
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Has anyone with a gaming laptop gotten in? I'm worried since there was no option in the hardware survey for mobile components and come time to play us laptop users will get shafted.
MegaBusta is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Shadowrath
Contributor
First Sergeant
 
Shadowrath's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: Tech test invites?


I'm going to just assume it's all random to make me feel better.
__________________


| cyberneticpunks.com - Hostile Takeovers - Liquidation - No Survivors
| Join the new face of the old guard.
Shadowrath is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 03:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Solidblock
Staff Sergeant
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Originally Posted by Shadowrath View Post
I'm going to just assume it's all random to make me feel better.
Exactly what I've been doing
Solidblock is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 03:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
BlueExorcist
Private
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Crying my self to sleep also works.
BlueExorcist is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 03:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Canadian Vanu
Corporal
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Originally Posted by Sephirex View Post
Yes. Smedley said yesterday there would be more today.

https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/225445423752560640
Crap...

More depression.
Canadian Vanu is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 03:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Sephirex
Major
 
Sephirex's Avatar
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Originally Posted by Canadian Vanu View Post
Crap...

More depression.
Especially since now they're already sent.
Sephirex is offline  
Old 2012-07-18, 03:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
capiqu
Contributor
First Lieutenant
 
capiqu's Avatar
 
Re: Tech test invites?


Been playing Lotto for over 10 years and haven't hit yet so yeah, I;m expecting to get hit by lightning before I get a tech test invite.
__________________


capiqu is offline  
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Bookmarks

Discord

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.