geting battal rabks fast how ?? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Stop looking at me.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-07-28, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
colorpilot
Private

geting battal rabks fast how ??

i hav herd some of u gyes have got to batel rank 11 and so on in like 1-2 dayes i would realy apreshate it if any one could give me tips on how to get my br up fast
Old 2004-07-28, 06:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

learning to spell
Old 2004-07-28, 06:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
ICha0sI
Corporal

Originally Posted by Duffman
learning to spell
Correct. You shouldn't spell stuff wrong in the thread title.
Old 2004-07-28, 07:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Damn, give the kid a break - at least wait to find out if he's dyslexic or handicapped before assuming he has some sort of illiteracy thing going on.

So, what they MEANT to say was, if you play a lot, you can get your BR up in a short amount of time. You can either squad if you're not good right off the bat, or you can go solo and keep all the XP to yourself- be warned though, if you do that and you don't do so hot (like most people when they start something new), you won't get very much XP. So my recommendation is that you squad up with people. Just don't spam Sanctuary going "LFS!" five times a second.

Or, join an outfit where there are plenty of people to squad with at virtually any time. I recommend you go Terran Republic on Emerald and join Black Widow Company.

(yes, click the name).
Old 2004-07-28, 07:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
HawkEye
Major

Misc Info

yea firefly said it all. Soloing will get a lot of XP if you can kill stuff. but if your not so hot then no Xp for you.

you can also just do ant runs to everty base on every cont and get xp.
Old 2004-07-29, 06:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Firefly
Damn, give the kid a break - at least wait to find out if he's dyslexic or handicapped before assuming he has some sort of illiteracy thing going on.
What he said
Old 2004-07-28, 07:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Lack of detail to spelling whould prove lack of detail in shooting, not sure if i'd want him in my squad but thats just me.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2004-08-03, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Disconnecting
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Doppler
Lack of detail to spelling whould prove lack of detail in shooting, not sure if i'd want him in my squad but thats just me.
Even im not that big of an asshole when I spam...
For a quick level up I make my char a zergling something with firepower that way I dont have to leach xp from a squad too much. Dont even get vech certs just join a squad and use team mates for a means of transportation.

I dont remember how many certs I had when I first started (think it was 3) and after training its br4 (6 certs) you should either get rexo medium assult and later on anti-vech after squading or just medium assult and heavy weapons and then rexo after squading.
Old 2004-07-28, 08:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
NinjaBob
Corporal

i start my new chars by sniping solo..lots of xp
Old 2004-07-28, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
ORANGE
First Lieutenant

play during primetime and zerg
Old 2004-07-29, 02:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
PhatBoy
Private

Hey, Doppler, before you talk about spelling, you spelt would wrong, it's not 'whould' as you put it. He asked a simple question, people understood him, so there was no point in criticizing him. This is a forum about Planetside, and Planetside requires skill and teamwork, not grammatical correctness and and correct spellings.
Old 2004-07-29, 03:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Doppler
Contributor
Major

So phats you further compounding my error, (not that i see it as one) by then pointing out a spelling error makes you what? I mean hey maybe it fucking bothers me that kids today are so spastic they cant even type one sentence without butchering it. But hey if it lets you get your jollies by coming down on me for a fairly glaring problem, go for it. As for me pardon me for giving a shit, now go away.

Edit for content that wohuld have gotten deleted anyway.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2004-07-30, 12:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
TheN00b
Colonel

Originally Posted by Doppler
So phats you further compounding my error, (not that i see it as one) by then pointing out a spelling error makes you what? I mean hey maybe it fucking bothers me that kids today are so spastic they cant even type one sentence without butchering it. But hey if it lets you get your jollies by coming down on me for a fairly glaring problem, go for it. As for me pardon me for giving a shit, now go away.

Edit for content that wohuld have gotten deleted anyway.
Excuse me, I do believe that I can get a single sentence out without butchering it. I am 13 years old. Age does not the spastic LOLer make, or the hyper WTFer. What makes it is maturity. Please, do not slander those of us who happen to be young, at least not without some semblance of reason. Thank you.
Old 2004-07-29, 03:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
sandiman
Private

"Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded"

This post is not ment to cause offence to ay handicapped people or special olympics winnners it is mearly ment to show the tards who are aruging about grammer that they should shut the f*ck up
Old 2004-07-29, 05:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
PhatBoy
Private

Doppler, I was just pointing out you made a mistake that didn't affect the sentence's meaning, and that you were pointing out mistakes in another person's post. No offence intended, just that you shouldn't come down on people for making spelling mistakes, this is an internet forum, and as such, you can't expect every post to be written in good English.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion