CSR's being gay. - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Planetside, the only place where Rocklet isn't a typo.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-18, 07:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Raige
Sergeant

Oh, and on those SporkFire reply. It means that he doesnt know anything or what happened. So quit commenting on that reply to fucking "own" me.

And again. Retards....
Old 2004-03-18, 07:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Doop
Major

Eh, that happens to me all the time too. I'll warp to the caverns, it has no walls, just ziplines leading to mid-air and floating crystals and telepads. Anyway, I will say that yeah it was pretty dumb that a CSR banned you straight off-hand. Should have gave you a warning first.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Raige
Sergeant

Oh, and please dont use "owned" words here. Thank you.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
oddfish
Colonel

this is why i wanted the thread closed.. this is the shit it started. don't EVEN try to get all high and mighty with me, duff. listen up and listen good, as soon as a thread starts to sound EXACTLY the same OVER AND OVER again, and the stuff that's being said isn't helping the situation any, then it is time to STOP POSTING. all you're doing is throwing fuel on the fire. It's absolutely absurd to keep posting in a thread that's only going to cause people to get royally pissed off at each other.

Another thing: these kinds of threads only start moronic flame wars and blanket statements about people. This is the kind of bullshit you find on the official forums, trust me, i've been there MANY a time.

Duff, you can say what you like to me, but don't think that trying to sound hardcore is intimidating anyone. and I don't care how long you've been on the forum, you're not the voice of the masses, you don't speak for this "everyone" who wants me to "STFU." last time i checked, Dhark and seer both felt that this thread had gotten old. and it has. well, i'll make duff happy: this is the last time i'm posting in this flame war. Duff, you and raige can stew in here all night if you want. grow up, kids.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Raige
Sergeant

Then oddfish, why bother posting here? It's seems that your keep coming back.

Ask yourself 1 question? What are you going to do if you were banned by CSR by the exploits you have never knew and never got the warning?

Answer that question if you can.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

Do you need a warning to know not to take someone else's things if it's on their doorstep? I mean, if they really wanted it, it'd be in the house wouldn't it? Why just leave a box sitting outside? I'm sorry officer, I didn't know it was wrong to take things...

Yeah, that's the argument you're making. You knew something was odd. Instead of /bugging it and moving back to the surface until it was fixed, you decided to start shooting. Now, killing one or two people you could mount a defense for, as you could *possibly* have not realized things were not right. After that though, you should have thought "Hmmm...I wonder why they didn't shoot back that much" and sent a tell to one of the people you killed and they would have alerted you to the problem. You could have then gone "oh sorry...didn't know" and then everyone would be fine and happy.

I was going to continue giving you the benefit of the doubt until I saw this on your OF thread:

Originally Posted by EmeraldVSRaige
I even beta'd core expansion pack
You continued to do something that you should have realized wasn't totally kosher since it wasn't the "first time you'd been in the core". You undoubtedly saw CC during the beta and the Devs talk CONSTANTLY about how much a pain in the ass map changes are did you think they just randomly removed walls?? Plus you said from the beginning that you thought it looked weird. An intelligent person would have *right there* said something was wrong.../bugged it and then gone to the tech support forums and raised holy hell about the expansion not working right.

Should they have banned you off the bat? Yes, since you knew something was wrong to start with. Sure, the CSR might not have known that at the time, but events after that have certainly vindicated that desicion. Please, quit complaining...suck it up and in the future if something seems odd, realize there's probably a reason it feels odd and turn to your fellow players and the various tools SOE provides for feedback rather than being an asshat and then complaining that you get punished for being such.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
Raige
Sergeant

Yes, i have beta'd the core combat expansion.

But the problem was in aldivun cavern. I never went to aldivun cavern before. Other caverns, yeah, sure. But I havent went 2 other caverns. Aldivun and dont know the other ones.

In beta, I only have went to 4 caverns and remembered the way there going. If there were more time in beta instead of a month beta. I'd figure out aldivun and other cavern.

I said I havent went to core THAT much, and I never went to ALL caverns.

Dont expect me to remember where the building will be at or anything.

Some of them can be at high floor. Some of them can be at bottom floor.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

So they'd make a cavern without walls? Totally different from the other 4 that you'd been in? Does that make a LICK of sense?

Fess up that you suspected you were doing something shady, and learn from your mistakes. No other harm done.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
OfaLoaf
Colonel

It may be late to start in on this but

Really, is it that hard to figure out something is wrong when you see people floating in midair?
Old 2004-03-18, 07:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Raige
Sergeant

Yes, it can happen on surface.

I have never knew, or seen this bugged after CSR-JohnnyA has told me that I have done it.

Each caverns are different. You know that.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Acaila
First Lieutenant

Oh, and please dont use "owned" words here. Thank you.
You "unintentionally" exploited (I like the "each cavern is different so it is perfectly reasonable to assume people will be walking in midair and can't retaliate when I shoot them" defence), a CSR put you in a hurt locker. I think "owned" is pretty appropriate, son.
Old 2004-03-18, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

The continents are graphically different, but they have the same general features. Hills, trees and lakes are all standard. If you went to a continent and it was flat, and people were just floating around, would you shoot at them? No, you'd say "WTF!?" and call for a CSR as quick as you could.

Same concept.
Old 2004-03-18, 08:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Breed
Master Sergeant

Even though i im particularily fond of people who resort to swearing and abuse to get a point across, i agree that banning you off the bat was uncalled for.
But i dont know what happened, your telling your side and thats all we know.

You probably mouthed of to the CSR or something too.
Old 2004-03-18, 08:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Raige
Sergeant

No, not really. There are different shapes and sizes of trees and hills in each continet.

PlanetSide engine is based on each building, tree, lake. 1 by 1. That explains why Hossin was the laggiest place to fight because of the massive swamps and leaves.
Old 2004-03-18, 08:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Raige
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Breed
You probably mouthed of to the CSR or something too.

I do not mouth or swear to the CSRs. You can ask CSR-JohnnyA if I sweared front of him.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion