geting battal rabks fast how ?? - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Going where no fan site has gone before
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-08-02, 02:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Sanguinius
Private

This thread would have half the posts it does now if you would use punctuation and spellcheck. and most of them would be on topic. if you want more replies related to the topic, start spellchecking your posts. spending a few seconds adding puncutation and not using IM speak, and it will save you hours of waiting talking like that, no offence, makes you sound like a three year old.

you will get no respect here talking like you're on AIM. unless its by people that dont care. or nice people like Eldanesh.

grammar
Old 2004-08-02, 02:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

wanna level up alot? play alot.

also, Ive played for over a year, and Im still BR19. I dont get alot of xp.
Old 2004-08-02, 03:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Sploogey
errr i dont bother with punctuation i do different sentances on different lines
and if u read carefully i didnt complain about grammar i was talkin about how everything is phonetically spelt
and i didnt miss spell anything i just used abbreviations like U instead of you
u noe the stuff u learn when u discover the thing called instant messangers
Since it's obvious that you're not mentally retarded or have a problem with Dyslexia, then that means you're just lazy. Or ignorant, one or the other. Both are curable malfunctions.

Believe it or not, people DO judge you on what you say, how you say it, how you talk, or in the case of the internet, how you type. A typo here and there is permissable, not everyone is perfect or knows what Spellcheck is. But to be blatantly intentional in spelling like you're 12 and a first-timer on AOL IM... that's just a pain in the ass, everyone presumes (correctly, no assumptions) that you're some jackass 1337-5p33k wannabe, and they dismiss anything you say or go out of their way to single you out and make fun of you.

I highly recommend you invest time in learning and properly using the English language. Your life will be so much better.

Last edited by Firefly; 2004-08-02 at 06:51 PM.
Old 2004-08-02, 03:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
MrPaul
Major

Originally Posted by Firefly
Since it's obvious that you're not mentally retarded or have a problem with Dyslexia, then that means you're just lazy. Or ignorant, one or the other. Both are curable malfunctions.

Believe it or not, people DO judge you on what you say, how you say it, how you talk, or in the case of the internet, how you type. A typo here and there is permissable, not everyone is perfect or knows what Spellcheck is. But to be blatantly intentional in spelling like you're 12 and a first-timer on AOL IM... that's just a pain in the ass, everyone presumes (correctly, no assumptions) that you're some jackass 1337-5p33k wannabe, and they dismiss anything you say or go out of their way to single you out and make fun of you.

I highly recommend you invest time in learning and properly using the English language. Your life will be so much better.
Why are you quoting him and then saying that? All he did wrong was miss out a couple of capitalisations...
Old 2004-08-02, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Hezzy
Contributor
General

He's talking about the thread in general
Old 2004-08-02, 04:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
MrPaul
Major

Still don't see why he was quoted. Am I dum?
Old 2004-08-02, 06:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by MrPaul
Still don't see why he was quoted. Am I dum?
Actually that would be me. I quoted the wrong post. I meant to quote the author's post, not Sanguinius.
Old 2004-08-03, 02:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
Sploogey
Corporal

yah im lazy so fine ill start typing proper english (btw im writing a book, not to brag but to point out that im not english illiterate)
sorry if my post caused trouble but i was serious my cousin does have dsylexia and cant spell but im not sure if its better or worse than that
and to further my point i AM dyslexic sicne i cant do alot of division or multiplication in my head though im perfectly fine with all the other aspects of math
Old 2004-08-03, 04:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #54
Meursault00
Staff Sergeant

Please let this thread die alread
Old 2004-08-03, 09:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by -Hezzy-
Please stop bitching about the whole grammer issue. He could just be very young.

Typing up posts in Microsoft Word is a good idea. That way you can spell check it. Also, go over the post before posting it. It never hurts to spend just that little bit of extra time smoothing out any errors.
So thats why I can undertsand your limey-speak...

Last edited by Infernus; 2004-08-03 at 09:21 AM.
Old 2004-08-03, 10:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #56
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

color, listen to Eldanesh on this subject. He knows the ins and outs of leveling up quickly.

Old 2004-08-03, 01:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
TheN00b
Colonel

Originally Posted by SilverLord
color, listen to Eldanesh on this subject. He knows the ins and outs of leveling up quickly.
He's a *cough* Maelstrom whore *cough*. But we wub him anyway .
Old 2004-08-03, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Disconnecting
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Doppler
Lack of detail to spelling whould prove lack of detail in shooting, not sure if i'd want him in my squad but thats just me.
Even im not that big of an asshole when I spam...
For a quick level up I make my char a zergling something with firepower that way I dont have to leach xp from a squad too much. Dont even get vech certs just join a squad and use team mates for a means of transportation.

I dont remember how many certs I had when I first started (think it was 3) and after training its br4 (6 certs) you should either get rexo medium assult and later on anti-vech after squading or just medium assult and heavy weapons and then rexo after squading.
Old 2004-08-03, 05:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Nnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
*pounds A Stake Through The Heart Of This Thread*

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2004-08-03, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Doppler
Nnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
*pounds A Stake Through The Heart Of This Thread*
You spelled "nyeargh!" wrong. The "e" was unnecessary, you illiterate clod. Go back to grammar school, you mentally-deficient poltroon!

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion