[US] darkfleet Gaming - Skilled/Professional Players, looking for Casuals as well - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The Kittens vs. Spoons battle for supremecy rages on...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-06-08, 04:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
lunarfox
Private

[US] darkfleet Gaming - Skilled/Professional Players, looking for Casuals as well

d a r k f l e e t G a m i n g

Hello there. I am not going to type out an essay for you guys, because no one cares about that (I'm lazy). Plus we are not a big clan, and we are definitely not an organization.

'darkfleet' is a clan that I am currently building. I am in the baby stages of it, but I have done this before. I am looking for skilled players, or casual but intelligent players who want to combine their talent take the Clan/Guild/Outfit to the best in our server. We have around 10 members already, and some of them are ex-teammates of professional teams that I have played on (including Area 51 Gaming, and Evil Geniuses).

I don't believe in ranks, but instead having a reputation system in place. You can pick any role you want, including a leading role, but just be sure to have a squad to back it up. We will also be dividing into squads (not necessarily in game squads, but larger and structured by the clan, not the game), and you may govern the squads as you please. You will have freedom to do what you please, while still maintaining a clan support structure. It really is a great system, and everyone is happy.

I am not someone who is big on trash talk, but letting the fighting do the talking. If you feel the same way, then this clan is for you. Also, because of that, we are accepting all ages, and instead basing on maturity.

We currently do not have forums, but I will be setting it up by the weekend. Right now, we can talk on the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/darkfl...47851801892586). Do not take the vagueness of information or infancy to heart, because I have literally just started.

If you feel you can help in any way, or are interested in joining (NOT applying to join, we accept anyone and we take them on their word, at least for now), then just post on the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/darkfl...47851801892586) and I will contact you personally. Please, help me build this idea into the best thriving clan in the game! Happy hunting!

-lunarfox
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty