Dear People who are thinking about coming back, or just wanna check out good ole PS1 - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You can jump out the window now.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-06-21, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Re: Dear People who are thinking about coming back, or just wanna check out good ole

Originally Posted by Gloworm View Post
Can anyone enlighten me to this July 1st thing i keep reading about? Are the servers shutting down? Or is it just a community thing?
I think this is just a community live streaming event. But that doesn't mean the Devs won't get involved somehow.
Old 2012-06-21, 10:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Frotang
Staff Sergeant

Considering the devs have been involved on random unplanned weeknights. It's almost guaranteed they will do something for July 1st
Old 2012-06-21, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Re: Dear People who are thinking about coming back, or just wanna check out good ole

They did a Wild West event last night and I totally missed it. Got my recording stuff set up right when Brewko told everyone it was over lol
Old 2012-06-21, 10:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Taru
Corporal

I came back for the cake and pie.
Old 2012-06-25, 05:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
wraithverge
Sergeant

oh man, I joined in, found a random outfit that used to play with us and we had a pop lock three way going on, it was amazing! I was juking my skyguard around my tanks providing cover where I could but there were at least 4 reavers at any time around me, intense. The games not dead, even if you play for only 8 hours before beta, so worth $15.
Old 2012-06-25, 10:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Crator
Major General

I've seen multiple pop locks the past couple weeks now... Defiantly a lot of folks coming back and even some new people just wanting to see what PS1 is like before PS2 comes out.
Old 2012-06-26, 04:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Crator View Post
I've seen multiple pop locks the past couple weeks now... Defiantly a lot of folks coming back and even some new people just wanting to see what PS1 is like before PS2 comes out.
Part of my goal with these videos was doing just that Of course it wasn't just the videos that helped do that. The Devs doing events here and there, doing beta hint, and also all of the players doing stuff all the time in the game really helped out a lot. Makes my life so much easier when theres something bad ass to film :P
Old 2012-06-27, 06:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

I was so tempted not to release this because of how bad I was playing.. Just one of those nights I guess .

I have GOTR's Star Fox Night in the works, so lets just look forward to that! :P

Old 2012-07-01, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

New video is up! If you really don't like strong language, this video isn't for you! We just got way to excited at times because of how much fun we were having. But next week should be better!

Enjoy!

Old 2012-07-09, 12:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Finally got around to editing this one, more from the weekend overall coming soon!

Old 2012-07-15, 11:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

Flares SFR Video

Old 2012-07-16, 10:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
robocpf1
First Sergeant

Operation Honeypot baby!

From 3:20 to around 4:00 in the video you'll see the bus column hit the CY only to find between 7-10 Vanguards. Then everyone bails from the buses, jams the tanks, and kills them with Lancers and Decimators (and some of the guns from the buses).

Time to clear? Less than thirty seconds. First EMP blown at 3:32, CY completely clear at 3:58

That's why I love this game.
Old 2012-07-18, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Meatball Mobeus
Master Sergeant

New TNR Video!

Flares' Rick James Night Video!
Old 2012-07-24, 01:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
QuadJunky
Private

Originally Posted by Meatball Mobeus View Post
Flares' Rick James Night Video!

Hahahaha I remember those from many moons ago when I was in GOTR

Just started playing again logged in saw my toon RickJames58of100 I just lol'd those were some good times.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion