[AICv] Connery - New Player Friendly Outfit Looking For Recruits - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: No solicitors!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2014-05-26, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ASHMASTER
Private

[AICv] Connery - New Player Friendly Outfit Looking For Recruits

Welcome fellow soldier of the glorious Terran Republic!

AIC Syndicate Alliance is an outfit that offers all players a comfortable play environment no matter what your battle rank is. And, in turn, looks to better the community not only of the Terran Republic but also of all players that we interact with.

- General Game Play -
We run squads/platoons with outfit members as well as with the public in which we provide a structured but friendly environment to have fun and complete objectives. We are active participants in alerts and work together with other forces to win the alert. However we aren't an elitefit so if you are looking for a strict military outfit that is all about business, we are not for you.

- Rules of the Outfit -
BE COURTEOUS TO ALL PLAYERS!
We are part of making a better community for everyone, this requires you to be courteous to others. Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in disciplinary action.

FOLLOW THE ORDERS YOU ARE GIVEN!
Orders won't be strict or unreasonable, So please, Help us all out by following the ones you are given.

- FAQ -
Do I need a mic to play?
No, you can communicate through the squad/outfit chat. Although it makes things a trillion times easier and more fun if you have a mic.

Do you guys use a third party voice program?
Yes, we use Raidcall. Anyone is allowed to join it so you can use it to ask questions before joining.
Download: http://www.raidcall.com/
Search This ID: 11093714

I have a low K/D, is it fine if I join?
Of course it is! As I said, we aren't an elitefit so K/D is not a factor.

What kind of play do you generally run? (Air, Infantry, Armor)
We run what ever you feel like and what ever would be best for the situation, We won't say no if you want to pull that Prowler or Liberator of yours.

Do you run specific classes?
Nope, play what you feel like playing and switch when you feel like it.

I just started playing and don't know how to play, can I still join?
Please, by all means! We can help you to learn the game and hopefully have fun while doing it.

- How To Join -
There are multiple ways that you can join. Look for one of the following options.
1. Open the Outfit Browser and search for us, you can join there. NOTE: I could take a few days for your application to be accepted. PLEASE BE PATIENT!
2. Send a friend request to ASHMASTER82, MarcellisWallis, or Arganoth and then SEND A /TELL message asking to be in the outfit.
3. Look for squads/platoons that are lead by ASHMASTER82, MarcellisWallis, or Arganoth or that carry the [AICv] tag, and ask the lead if they can get you an invite.
4. Add ASHMASTER82 on Steam and send me a message with your ingame name so I can invite you.
5. Post a reply to this thread and I will hopefully get to you quickly.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to see you on the battlefields of Auraxis!

Last edited by ASHMASTER; 2015-08-18 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Updated information
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic