[EU] Looking for small, organized group - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Planetside, the only place where Rocklet isn't a typo.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-08-02, 05:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Deathbycake
Private

[EU] Looking for small, organized group

Was reading the Outfit spotlight of Delta Triad with great interest, but after looking deeper into their outfit I realized they plan on playing on a US server.

A couple of friends and I are looking for an organized EU outfit for beta and beyond, who prioritizes knowing each other well vs. being the largest outfit of the server.

We're mature players preferably looking for an 18+ outfit. We're FPS (mainly CS) and PS vets. Any takers? lets talk
Old 2012-08-02, 05:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Gazanimal
Corporal

Re: [EU] Looking for small, organized group

Hi Deathbycake.

We're a UK/EU based Outfit looking for new members. A lot of us are new to Planetside but we're hoping to increase numbers during beta onwards.

We're a small-knit group who take quantity over quality, but we're quite a casual bunch too. We don't take anything overly serious as it can spoil the fun of gaming but we try to play as best we can.

More info below in my sig, but if we're not exactly what you're looking for, no worries & good luck with your search

XSGamers.com - Adult PC Gamers from all over Europe
Old 2012-08-02, 06:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
daveuk
Private

hiya mate we am an uk/eu based outfit we only just started up ready for ps2 so we can carry the outfit over we are looking for some good mature members and we will be needing some players who no what there doing to help run of the outfit. Im aiming for an organised outfit run ops nights ect. All the members so far are 20+ so would be good to see u in outfit. visit website www.fight4blood.com not all members have registered yet as we only formed the outfit in game last night thanx mate.
Old 2012-08-05, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Dart
Second Lieutenant

We're going to be playing in the US (East) Servers because the level of competition is higher. It's a bit like playing in the Champions League vs. the Europa Cup. Out of curiosity, why are you against playing on the US servers? If it is purely a latency issue I can tell you the solution the rest of the EU players in DT will be using...

Of course, if you're just not interested in us anymore that's fine too. We would never claim to be the right Outfit for everyone.
Old 2012-08-07, 07:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Mooks
Private

Hi Deathbycake,

Let me introduce you to Goon Brigade; a completely new, fresh-off-the-galaxy (or HART for PS1 vets ) EU-based Terran Republic outfit. Our aim is to hail onslaught among our enemies using guerrilla-ish tactics. We already have a few members but we're looking to expand our outfit with more people in the hopes to get a "core team" after launch. You can check our recruitment post here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=45176 or just go straight to our website: http://www.goonbrigade.com
Old 2012-08-08, 06:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Nemeses
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Deathbycake View Post
Was reading the Outfit spotlight of Delta Triad with great interest, but after looking deeper into their outfit I realized they plan on playing on a US server.

A couple of friends and I are looking for an organized EU outfit for beta and beyond, who prioritizes knowing each other well vs. being the largest outfit of the server.

We're mature players preferably looking for an 18+ outfit. We're FPS (mainly CS) and PS vets. Any takers? lets talk
Hiya m8 if you still not decided yet, have a look at us The Immortals www.mmo-guild.co.uk, or www.ps-outfit.co.uk

Our recruitment spiel on this site
http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=44803

Either way good luck!
Old 2012-08-09, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Boone
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
We're going to be playing in the US (East) Servers because the level of competition is higher. It's a bit like playing in the Champions League vs. the Europa Cup. Out of curiosity, why are you against playing on the US servers? If it is purely a latency issue I can tell you the solution the rest of the EU players in DT will be using...

Of course, if you're just not interested in us anymore that's fine too. We would never claim to be the right Outfit for everyone.
Why is the level of competition higher in the East? Genuinely curious, because I'm out of the East here in Florida.
Old 2012-08-09, 04:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Pancake
Sergeant

Hi there! The Marauders is an EU based outfit focused on organized, fun team play. We are a tightly knit community and you will get to know everyone quite well. Our three division (Infantry, Armor, Air) cater to all gameplay styles and interests.

Recruitment Page: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=44906
Wiki: http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/Outfit:Marauders
Roster: http://www.forgottenhonor.com/module...gn&campaign=97
Old 2012-08-16, 09:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
ArchangeI
Corporal

You should check out Deathwatch Gaming.

Leadership over 25+ easily, rest 18+
600 members in the community around 30-40 in for ps2.
Some with PS1 Experience but in general alot of TPS / FPS Experience.
Playstyle: Militaristic Precision, Hit'n'runs, surgical strikes
We dont have a active game right now, been messing around in Firefall
and PS2 so everything between 5-10 hang on IRC rest just slack on Steam

TS3 + Mic is required so is reading this: Ps2 Primer

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42520

We respect a private life, we value skill over numbers

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit